Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY OPINION, NOT EVERYTHING IS FACT

Let's face it, after Y2J lost the World Heavyweight Championship to John Cena at Survivor Series 08, he pretty much started to fall apart (e.g: Fighting three old guys that are twenty/thirty years past their prime...at WrestleMania :no:). This, I'm guessing, was what signalled WWE to put him with the mid-card SmackDown! Superstars. I'm not saying it made him worse, infact the performances he put on were near-revolutionary.

However, back on RAW, things weren't going so smoothly. We had a miniscule tag team division, a midget who has one move feuding with a former WORLD CHAMPION* and (GASP!) the guest host formula!!

It seemed to WWE that what was needed was some good performers who could revamp the show to a better reception. Some of these good superstars included Chris Jericho. But how would they ever be able to take back Y2J? Well, we did have the tag titles being defended on all three brands didn't we?

And so, with that in mind, Jericho and Edge became our new Unified WWE Tag team Champions. From that point on, it was like WWE had Y2J on our screens EVERY Monday Night.

But it couldn't stop their could it? Well even after JeriShow lost the titles, he was STILL apearing on our screens EVERY Monday night.

But, finally after 'suffering' :rolleyes: a year without some prime superstars, Edge, John Morrison and Chris Jericho were back on our screens OFFICIALLY.

Phew, well that was quite a piece of fan fiction, if its safe to call it that...

POLL!! - Who are you expecting to go to RAW next year?

*This depends on whether or not you consider the ECW Championship a 'World Championship'

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I don't really care about the rest, but you can't tell me that watching near 60 year-old Ricky Steamboat perform to the level he did with Jericho was not entertaining to you? The crowd were going nuts for the guy and he looked like a man 20 years younger than he is.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I have no clue what this thread is supposed to be about. I kept on reading that hoping for the punchline but it never came. :(

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I think the OP is talking about why it didn't take Jericho long to return to RAW.

But it doesn't make any sense to me either. :confused:

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it just me, or have I posted the weirdest topic ever? I was just talking about my thoughts on why I think WWE needs Chris Jericho and all the responces I get are that it's the weirdest thing ever. It's kind of like how Ric Flair shouldn't be aloud to speak in public.:confused::confused:

·
Registered
247 Posts
The only thing I got from this post was a little voice in the back of my head going "Oh yeah, Holy shit. They actually done a Chavo vs. Horneswaggle fued"

·
Registered
498 Posts
This post reminds me of an Ultimate Warrior promo.
haha

This thread is crazy. I tried to really grasp the concepts that were set forth, to instill them into my mind in hopes that the enlightenment would come forth and reveal those ideals I felt so truly needed to be sought. But in the end I found... well nothing.

·
Registered
240 Posts
OP was like a giant rice cake. Sure it's there, but it really isn't anything at all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts