Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
In this instance its probably because the WWE needs to have some people who didn't walk out on HHH (I believe they'll build towards Survivor Series with this match) so obviously they would have the top faces siding with him.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Usually because the crowd's going to do something heelish, or act negatively to a top face. Orton and Cena couldn't be seen doing anything like that. And Punk's the sort of person who would be there, so it sounds like your just going off this week's antics. In which case, because everyone got booed, and Cena and Orton can't be booed!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
it wouldn't make sense for Cena and Orton to leave the WWE, and Punk shouldn't get booed. Plus this has always happened, in the attitude era the little gatherings usually didn't involve the top faces.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Orton is usually a 'loner' anyway so his character probably shouldn't give a fuck. As for Punk/Cena/Sheamus/Ryan, they're probably trying to play them off as the guys that want Trips to stay. I'd have put Kofi/Bourne in that category over Ryan but I guess because Kofi/Bourne got jumped by Miz/Truth at HIAC, it makes sense.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
They are the loop holes which will be used to help get out of this whole walkout storyline.

·
Registered
390 Posts
You think that's bad...well Undertaker is the only one who has never showed up to a group meeting in over 20 years of being in the WWF/E.

The ABA Taker did, but the Dead Man never does.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
You think that's bad...well Undertaker is the only one who has never showed up to a group meeting in over 20 years of being in the WWF/E.

The ABA Taker did, but the Dead Man never does.
"Triple H, you haven't been doing a good job as COO therefore your soul...will be mine!"

Yeah I don't think that would work out.

·
Administrator
58,995 Posts
They are trying to portray Cena, Orton and Punk as the three main stars of the company by not being apart of this. Plus as Brye said, Orton is a loner who doesn't "play well" with others. So that plays into his character. Punk isn't really the type to make up his mind based on other people's feelings, and Cena is just.......Cena.

·
Registered
390 Posts
"Triple H, you haven't been doing a good job as COO therefore your soul...will be mine!"

Yeah I don't think that would work out.
Yeah...I've read somewhere that the reason that he's never there is to keep up with the whole darkside image, so he can't ever be seen as normal.

I mean he's never even in the audience at the hall of fame shows, or at fan axxess or anything.

I wonder if he's ever been at a make a wish function as the dead man?

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
I think they are the top picks for who's teaming with The Rock at Survivor Series, or challenging for one of the Heavyweight Titles at Survivor Series/Vengeance. They don't want those names to be booed...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Well everyone keeps sayin that the WWE didn't want those guys booed for walking out on Trips, but after reading a few days ago that the WWE didn't want the fans booing HHH, perhaps they feared that the fans would cheer those guys for walking out, especially CM Punk, because of all his recent problems with management in the storylines.

Maybe they didn't want the fans agreeing with the revolt against HHH, so the kept the popular ones out of it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts