Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
-
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is more talented than the likes of Otunga and McGillacutty, yet they get more tv time on Raw than him.
Why isn't he being used?:cuss:

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Because he's boring and has no gimmick

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
He's not boring. He always has nice Superstars matches and could be a legit competitor for the U.S. belt. Right now he is in the dog house over his ex wife being a psycho, but his time will come. Drew's only 27.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
From what i've gathered WWE can't see real talent and push all the wrong people. You're right Otunga and McGillicutty suck yet are pushed as the tag team champions. Yet you have someone as talented as Drew Mcintyre barely even on TV.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
McIntyre should be main eventing. At first, I thought the move to Raw would be great for him. He needs to go back to Smackdown. Orton needs new challengers and Drew could be a legit threat to the title, even now.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I never got why every isn't keen on Drew. He's awesome in the ring and has an old school feel about him.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
As a Drew fan, it's kinda disheartening to see what WWE does with Drew. He could be a strong mid-card contender right now, especially after showing how good he could be in the ring. I really enjoyed most of his ring work on SmackDown with the likes of Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, Christian, Kaval, Rey Mysterio, etc, and he has a lot of good showings on Superstars as well. The guy is capable worker.

Right now there just seems to be such a long list of guys ahead of him. Swagger, Riley, Morrison, Ziggler, Ryder, Air Boom, R-Truth, The Miz, etc. These guys are all interacting with one another week in & week out, so I can see why Drew isn't exactly a top priority.

Don't get me wrong. The future isn't incredibly bleak. It just isn't looking very bright either, at least in foreseeable future.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,226 Posts
He should be on Smackdown right now. I think him forming a British stable with Barrett, Regal and Mason Ryan would be awesome. Plus set up a brilliant feud with the Irish Sheamus

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Drew's song puts the crowd to sleep before he even walks out.
Drew has the best entrance theme in wrestling right now.

I think they're still pissing on Drew for his relationship issues with Tiffany. They buried him shortly after the hotel fight issue.
It's like when they jobbed out Swagger for months because a sex tape of his wife got leaked.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts