Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why isn't Carlito in TNA yet? Is his 90 days up yet? if so I am suprised he isn't in the company yet.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Even TNa have their limits when it comes to signing shit talent with attitude problems to boot.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Maybe because TNA sucks? Not every wrestler wants to join TNA especially since they know their careers will most likely go nowhere working for them.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Because is a Jobber, and because in the ring is a mediocre! In addition he is a hothead.

At least Matt Hardy could be useful, given the presence of Moore and Jeff.

But Carlito ... not even that.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Because he doesnt like the company

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I don't get the heat for Carlito, he lost his passion for wrestling in the WWE but he could get it back in TNA and he's a good young talent

·
Registered
967 Posts
I don't get the heat for Carlito, he lost his passion for wrestling in the WWE but he could get it back in TNA and he's a good young talent
I agree with this. Bottom line is that he is a decent wrestler and I know his gimmick is not the best, so hopefully TNA would give him a new gimmick to get him over

(Mind you Russo is still working for creative in (TNA.......so anything could happen)

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
Actually, last I heard he was sour on the whole wrestling business and taking a break.

If he comes back, he may not go to TNA anyway, he'd likely be better off with his Dad in Puerto Rico.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Because he hasn't signed a contract.

He can keep wresting in WWC for all I care, Carlito's nothing.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Carlito?? No, thanks!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts