Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is TNA pushing Hardy so hard when he has a court date December 8th & he is likely going to jail for a few yrs. If this does happen he will make THEY angle pointless really he is facing these charges

* Conspiracy to Traffic in Opium
* Trafficking in Opium by Possession
* 2 Counts of Possession with Intent to Distribute
* Felony Possession of Cocaine
* Felony Maintaining a Controlled Substance in a Vehicle/Dwelling/Place
* Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but still it is just weird to push him now when they can only push him & they for only 10 weeks that is just stupid

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Hell no there no chance of probation with those charges jail is the most likely
Of course there is. As long as you got the money.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hardy does not have that kind of money & the trial is not gonna be in California or Las Vegas

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Donte Stallworth (football player) was driving drunk and he killed a guy, and he only got 30 days in jail.

I would be shocked if Hardy.....but our judicial system is fucked up though, hate the fact they delay trials for so long, then just drop the charges.

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
You don't have to be a millionaire to get off on drug charges...

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There 6 charges against him if we just had a decent amount of weed I would see him only getting probation

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
you really need this explained to you?

he's the most popular thing TNA has. he's the closest thing they have to a wrestling draw. what the bloody fuck would be the point of signing him if you weren't gonna push him to the moon and make him the face of the company for as long as possible?

it's not a long term business decision, they're trying to gain fans now. what would it have done any good if they signed him and treated him like a midcarder? would you not have made this thread? because i'd find it stupid for TNA to act any differently when they know they might only have Hardy for so long, to give him as much spotlight as possible, try and have him draw in fans, and keep them.

this isn't calculus, come on now.

·
Jev!
344 Posts
Russo's chance to book a loser goes to prison match
:lmao I wouldn't put that past Russo/TNA tbh.

you really need this explained to you?

he's the most popular thing TNA has. he's the closest thing they have to a wrestling draw. what the bloody fuck would be the point of signing him if you weren't gonna push him to the moon and make him the face of the company for as long as possible?

it's not a long term business decision, they're trying to gain fans now. what would it have done any good if they signed him and treated him like a midcarder? would you not have made this thread? because i'd find it stupid for TNA to act any differently when they know they might only have Hardy for so long, to give him as much spotlight as possible, try and have him draw in fans, and keep them.

this isn't calculus, come on now.
I agree with this. Especially on pushing him for as long as possible.
They made a bone head move by signing Jeff in his situation in the first place. Letting him flop and stick to mid card matches would only add on to that mistake. I say use him while you have him. To turn this into a plus, have him put some worthy fella over on his way out (if he's put behind bars).

Side note
This wont be the first time Jeff got a huge push before leaving a company :p.

I do wish Jeff luck though.

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
Why is TNA pushing Hardy so hard when he has a court date December 8th & he is likely going to jail for a few yrs. If this does happen he will make THEY angle pointless really he is facing these charges

* Conspiracy to Traffic in Opium
* Trafficking in Opium by Possession
* 2 Counts of Possession with Intent to Distribute
* Felony Possession of Cocaine
* Felony Maintaining a Controlled Substance in a Vehicle/Dwelling/Place
* Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
The simple answer is the prosecution doesn't really have that great a case as evidenced by them trying to throw the book at hardy, they're just hoping that one those many not very credible charges sticks. Hardy is not that likely to go to prison.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts