Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This video was uploaded by 'Dwayne Johnson'. I'm just curious how the whole of any PPV, let alone the grandest of the year, can be put on YouTube in its entirety just 2 days after the event. What's going on with all the copyright laws? The video's not even reflected which is how copyright is normally dodged.

It's pretty cool, I'm just a little confused.F
For anyone who didn't get to see WrestleMania: ENJOY! 8*D

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
By not having the term "WWE" or "Wrestlemania" in the title or description it's probably gone under the radar of WWE's legal team, otherwise they would have had Youtube take it down.

·
Banned
852 Posts
That brings up a question that I've been wanting to ask for awhile. You can watch all kinds of matches from PPVs in the past, uncut and unedited. What is the cutoff date for uploading PPV matches? Is there a certain amount of time you need to wait for it to not be pulled? If I wanted to watch WM27 for example, I could go on YouTube right now and watch any match on the card, but if I look for Extreme Rules 2012, I can't go and rewatch Bryan vs. Sheamus. When would people be able to upload Extreme Rules matches without them getting pulled?

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
It is definitely interesting that it hasn't been taken down but this isn't really thread-worthy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.