Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the promos are for The Undertaker , which i think most of us are fairly sure they are . Then why is he coming to Raw when both of his most likely feuds (Barrett and Kane) are on Smackdown .
The only explanation I have is that he wont be the only one coming back this Monday and whomever the person also returning is will be the next person to try to end the streak .
Thoughts ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
My guess is that the Undertaker match, whether it be against Sting/HHH/HBK or another, will be the biggest match of the card....so to build hype for WM, they will have 'Taker appear on both shows in the run up.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Well there have been a lot of rumours about Taker/HHH at WrestleMania.

I heard something about Sting too...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Undertaker versus Nexus. Gauntlet match at Wrestlemania. As nexus have been dominating raw for the last 6 months, they could make this Undertakers biggest threat to the streak. 4 on 1, or CM Punk to make it 5 on 1. If Taker wins, Nexus is gone and then start a CM Punk taker angle which will be much more entertaining than CM Punk-Orton, but of course that wont happen since its going to be Punk-Orton.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Haven't the promos been airing on BOTH shows? I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. I could've sworn I saw a 2/21/11 promo on SmackDown last night. Either way he's not coming back to Raw, he's only going to be appearing because everybody does at WrestleMania time. Alberto Del Rio is always on Raw, The Miz is always on SmackDown, etc. WWE knows that there are certain people that only watch one show, so when it comes time for their #1 PPV, they spread their stars around to both shows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A more logical reason for Undertaker making his return on RAW is to destroy or bury the only original Nexus member left on RAW. Otunga! Takes out Otunga out for us to never see again.

Then he shows up on Smackdown ready to take out Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett and Kane. That would be the logical thing to happen.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
There's obviously something big that is going to go down and when it does they'll want it to be live on Raw, not on a taped show.

·
Banned
354 Posts
RAW is live. Way more people watch it. A show etc.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
If the promos are for The Undertaker , which i think most of us are fairly sure they are . Then why is he coming to Raw when both of his most likely feuds (Barrett and Kane) are on Smackdown .
The only explanation I have is that he wont be the only one coming back this Monday and whomever the person also returning is will be the next person to try to end the streak .
Thoughts ?
Ratings boost.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Haven't the promos been airing on BOTH shows? I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. I could've sworn I saw a 2/21/11 promo on SmackDown last night. Either way he's not coming back to Raw, he's only going to be appearing because everybody does at WrestleMania time. Alberto Del Rio is always on Raw, The Miz is always on SmackDown, etc. WWE knows that there are certain people that only watch one show, so when it comes time for their #1 PPV, they spread their stars around to both shows.
Nope, I know because I've always looked for them on SD.

To answer OP's question, if he came back on a SmackDown taping the spoilers would ruin it.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
They HAVE been airing on smackdown, but the date is 21-2-11, which is the RAW after elimination chamber. :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do we know he's coming to RAW for sure?
Who's the big sell on SmackDown then? RAW would have Cena and Undertaker which is big.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Because RAW is the A show, and it's live.

That, and obviously the WWE has something big planned for the Undertaker as it relates to Wrestlemania 27 if they're having him return on RAW. Not to mention but superstars from Smackdown appear on RAW during the Road to Wrestlemania all the time, and vice versa.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts