Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His YouTube video's aren't very good but I think it was nice that he tried to get closer to the fans.

Also I finally got around to actually watching his retirment video & I do feel sorry for the guy.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Man get the fuck out of here with that mess. If you don't know why, ask someone for a quarter so you can buy a clue.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Man get the fuck out of here with that mess. If you don't know why, ask someone for a quarter so you can buy a clue.
Agree completly hes a fuckin retarded attention seeking fuckup who wrecked a chance that literally thousands of people would kill fo. the after noones fault of his own tried too get people onj his side for action thats was completly his fault hes a fuckin tool end of!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
His YouTube video's aren't very good but I think it was nice that he tried to get closer to the fans.

Also I finally got around to actually watching his retirment video & I do feel sorry for the guy.
hey bro, did you know he played a prank pretending he was about to commit suicide, letting down his friends and fans?

did you know he got drunk and endangered lives by driving?

did you know he's just fucked up?

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Trolling or not, it's a fair point. The amount of hate he received purely for being kinda annoying was pretty crazy. But now there's the whole driving thing and the insanity thing and the probably-destroying-the-lives-of-Reby-and-Jeff thing and the ghost thing and the apparent drug thing and the suicide thing and, well, it's all pretty justifiable now.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
He trys to hard to be the nice guy. In all of his video's he's always bragging about how much he meets his fans etc. I honestly would not be surprised if he switched the camera off and ran into the truck and never spoke to any of the fans.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey bro, did you know he played a prank pretending he was about to commit suicide, letting down his friends and fans?

did you know he got drunk and endangered lives by driving?

did you know he's just fucked up?
Lots of wrestlers drive under influence but they're not as hated.

The prank thing was recent, what I want to know is why he was hated even before that.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Lots of wrestlers drive under influence but they're not as hated.

The prank thing was recent, what I want to know is why he was hated even before that.
Because every year would be the year of Matt Hardy and instead of proving it, he sucked even more. It got to a point where he wasn't even watchable to see on TV. The guy is a mark for himself.

·
Cutting promos on other Mc's...
3,118 Posts
He tried to make people think he was committing suicide...Attention seeking cum bubble!
The guys a fucking dick! And this is coming from someone who used to be a big Hardy fan. Fuck him and good riddance!

/thread

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Well his suicide hoax certaintly didn't help.

I had a very close friend kill himself when we were sophmores, anyone who ever makes a joke of suicide can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, it's something that I still struggle with to this day so that was what completely turned me off on him, not that I ever liked him anyway

1 - 20 of 25 Posts