Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here's a strange question. Why is it always that nothing ever happens to Taz? I mean, when the Main Event Mafia storyline had started, it was Taz who brought in Samoa Joe and then left the group to become an announcer. He would play the fence when it came to MEM and the guys in the group still gave him a pass. Nothing ever happened to him when he questioned them either behind their back or to their faces.

And now with last nights iMPACT, JJ was beating on Angle and Taz came to the rescue and told JJ to get the hell out of here, and it looked as if JJ was actually scared of Taz and backed off immediately.I know it's wrestling, but forum humor me. Why is Taz like Switzerland, stays neutral and no ones messes around with them?

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Well, thanks for the spoiler, well marked.

Anyway, Taz is awesome and thus should never be questioned. When you're one of the greatest of all time, you do whatever you like. JJ was scared of being made to tap by an announcer.

Announcers have gone unchallenged for years though.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Switzerland stays neutral, not immune. come on son, get those terms right.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Because he could get to JJ before security got to him and Taz is not someone you want to get to you.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
So here's a strange question. Why is it always that nothing ever happens to Taz? I mean, when the Main Event Mafia storyline had started, it was Taz who brought in Samoa Joe and then left the group to become an announcer. He would play the fence when it came to MEM and the guys in the group still gave him a pass. Nothing ever happened to him when he questioned them either behind their back or to their faces.

And now with last nights iMPACT, JJ was beating on Angle and Taz came to the rescue and told JJ to get the hell out of here, and it looked as if JJ was actually scared of Taz and backed off immediately.

I know it's wrestling, but forum humor me. Why is Taz like Switzerland, immune to everything?
Switzerland is immune? Maybe someone should say that to Muammar Al-Gaddafi because he seems to disagree

Anyway I don't know why Taz is immune, maybe he's just a special case

·
Registered
367 Posts
Taz has a bad neck himself. that's why he helped Angle. plus, he cannot risk physical confrontation, because of his bad neck. there must be something in his contract to protect himself from physicality.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Yeah Taz has a bad neck history so I can see the sympathy. And he has the respect a lot of people.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I've always enjoyed how much Taz "gets away with". I like that they keep making his character "the bad-ass who nobody is willing to fuck with, because the only reason he's not killing you is because he doesn't feel like it." The fact that he's so small makes it even more entertaining to me.

Having said that, I wish Matt Morgan would take lessions from Taz...

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Maybe Taz is part of Immortal and was coming to the aid of Angle to throw people off. I would love for Taz to turn heel. Heel/Face commentary is what TNA is missing.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Taz is a pussy midget according to New Jack.
Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black (or, since New Jack refuses to talk like an intelligent human being, the pot calling the kettle ni**a) I don't know what is.

New jack ain't shit without a weapon in his hand. Take out his teeth and he's all bark. He's a big man when he's stabbing the fuck out of a teenager but he ran like a pussy when the XPW guys invaded ECW. Big brawl in the parking lot and you can't see Jack for shit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts