Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has the same kind of heel attitude that the rock and stone cold has for a face, but why is he so boring to me? He's just not interesting at all. I want to like but I just cannot bring myself to like him.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Re: Why does Randy Orton so boring?

Why is you terrible at grammar?

·
Registered
97 Posts

WTH!?!?!??!

WTF is up with the randy orton hate?!
he is GREAT! he just isnt being used correctly.... (the story of the WWE and their young superstars since they made CENA the posterboy SMH)

you guys cant tell me that his fueds with CENA/HHH/Vince steph and shane werent compelling

i dont find him boring at all...

·
Registered
496 Posts

Even as an Orton fan, you should never compare The Rock or Stone Cold to him ever. Orton is in no way close to The Rock and the only thing in common with Stone Cold is they almost have the same finisher and they both had nicknames involving snakes.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts

Monotone voice.
being restricted to 6 moves.
Being a minor part in a storyline for HIS world title.

All reasons i can think of for why people could dislike him at this moment in time. Not his fault though he was miles better when they had the Age of Orton stuff. The fued with the McMahons etc....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hey, no need to get pissed off at someone who only been watching WWE for 4 months. But hey, Randy is still boring.

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts

Shows you how dumb the Orton haters are in the title of this post. Enuff said.
Yeah, let's just forget how many dumbass comments have come from the Orton marks. :rolleyes:

Why is he boring? He has no charisma, he has no presence and he has no chemistry in the ring with anyone. That's why. He's a one dimensional, talentless hack who failed to get over for 5 years until WWE finally got him the Punt finisher and people just gave up and accepted him, and even despite that he can't draw.

·
1,817 Posts

Used to be a big fan of Orton until after Wrestlemania this year, when he got stale and piss boring to watch.

PG is holding him back to be the next Austin (he'll never be in Austins league anyway)

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

Hey, no need to get pissed off at someone who only been watching WWE for 4 months. But hey, Randy is still boring.
That's not the problem. How long have you been speaking English?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts

Randy Orton has dulled the OP so hard he's forgotten common grammar techniques.

poor guy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

That's not the problem. How long have you been speaking English?
Well, I thought you are smart enough to understand my bad English. I guess not. Sorry. I'll write and speak better next time.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

Well, I thought you are smart enough to understand my bad English. I guess not. Sorry. I'll write and speak better next time.
And yet you didn't. fpalm

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

And yet you didn't. fpalm
I know. But it doesn't change my opinion. Randy Orton is plain and boring. You know, I really thought I could bring myself to like him. But he is so plain and one dimensional.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Don't be too harsh on him guys, maybe english isn't his native languange. It's not my native languange and i can be terrible on grammar at times too. I don't find Orton boring, he can be entertaining character given the good writing, his feud with Cena and Hunter in the past were very entertaining, it really depends on how WWE use him.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts