Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
They're just pushing Dustin and QT as a solid tag team, which I'm OK with (the name "Natural Nightmares" is really stupid, though). I'll be shocked if they ever win the AEW Tag Titles. It's a push, but to pretend they're rocketing him up to the main event or something is disingenuous.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This guy should be a jobber. And now they're gonna waste Dustin by placing them together as a tag team? Blah
My thoughts exactly... Dustin was doing fine in singles competition. Like I was more behind the Nightmare Collective than this shit.. Even their name sucks. The Natural Nightmares.... Throw it away already... Either bring back the Brotherhood with Cody or leave Dustin a singles competitor and leave that talentless hack QT Copycat as a jobber that he should be... lol. This is my only annoyance with AEW..

·
Registered
681 Posts
............. because almost the majority of the better wrestlers in AEW could not make it to the current batch of tapings (believed to be enough footage until mid May) so the company had to make do with who they have available

·
Registered
634 Posts
Q.T. Marshall is on tv to be a jobber to the stars and he is likely on tv right now not only because he's Cody's friend but he is allowing AEW to use his gym for filming during the current pandemic.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
............. because almost the majority of the better wrestlers in AEW could not make it to the current batch of tapings (believed to be enough footage until mid May) so the company had to make do with who they have available
This is on AEW for filling the undercard with clowns and guys that can't be taken seriously, I knew this would happen, just not to this extent.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Q.T. Marshall is on tv to be a jobber to the stars and he is likely on tv right now not only because he's Cody's friend but he is allowing AEW to use his gym for filming during the current pandemic.
I’m no QT fan but doesn’t he live in Georgia and run the gym where AEW sends guys for training? He was a guy who could drive in for tapings when things were shut down. Makes sense to use him to me.

Now if they decided to really give him a push rather than just accept what he is, that’s a different thing and I’d be the first to object. (As I said, I’m no fan and he’s actually one of my least favorite performers.)

Under the present circumstances, I’m not giving any wrestling promotion flak for making due with what they have to work with.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts