Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well at least he was on RAW this week, the small amount of time he had in the ring was magnificent, he took out all four members like a kung fu movie, newer badass attire.

BUT WHY ON EARTH WAS HE JOBBED OUT, first one eliminated what the hell.

I am really starting to hate this Supershow.

it makes no sense.
Why are smackdown superstars on RAW, but RAW superstars are not on smackdown. At least make both shows have people from both brands.

also what do you guys think morrison's status in WWE is

is he a

Jobber
Midcarder
Upper Midcarder
Midcarder in a Jobbing state
Upper Midcarder in a Jobbing state

choose wisely

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
My guess, and this is only speculation, is because he disrespected a legend in Trish Stratus. Now if one wants to argue the merits of her legend status, it really doesn't matter. She is what she is and she will remain so. Vince is probably still pissed about that...and he should be. The guy simply has to get smarter.... what a foolish thing to do.

I think he'll get out of the dog house though... It'll probably be after WM though.

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My guess, and this is only speculation, is because he disrespected a legend in Trish Stratus. Now if one wants to argue the merits of her legend status, it really doesn't matter. She is what she is and she will remain so. Vince is probably still pissed about that...and he should be. The guy simply has to get smarter.... what a foolish thing to do.

I think he'll get out of the dog house though... It'll probably be after WM though.
I never understood this as a reason to why he is being Jobbed, if that was the case then why did he mainevent Extreme Rules.

and Trish is NOT a legend, I repeat NOT. She is yet to be officially recognised as a legend by the WWE and be put in put in the HOF.
Plus John Morrison has been in the WWE longer than Trish has and wrestled as a Superstar, not a Diva and before you all say Trish was in the WWE longer than john Morrison.

Trish debuted as Manager for T and A in 1999 and left in 2006.
John Morrison Debuted in 2003 as Tough Enough winner on Heat and is still in the WWE.

Trish was in WWE for 7 Years
John has been in the WWE for 8 years

maybe he is in the dog house because of the incident with Melina a few weeks ago.
Glad he dumped that Ho

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Whether you like it or not, OP, she is a legend. She's considered the greatest Diva of all time... deserved or not, that's what she's labeled. And if you don't understand why Vince would be pissed at someone who disses her on the biggest stage of the year then you really need to think about it just a little bit harder.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
As LC said, he had that incident with disrespecting Trish... now, personally, in my own culture, disrespecting seniors is definitely a no-no. And JoMo did just that.

Trish is obviously a legend. You don't need to be in the HoF to be a Legend.

Not only that, there was that recent incident when he brought Melina back to a Raw show after he was released? Surely management is pissed off with him about that.

Anyway, another reason is that they simply have no plans for him. He jobbed to Truth? Truth's in a storyline with Miz, and he's so over. He jobbed to Swagger? Swagger's in a storyline with VIckie and Ziggler. He jobbed to Christian? Christian was gunning for the WHC at that time. That's why he keeps on losing. People are of a higher priority than him.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
His current run does kind of make you wonder why they bothered to do that whole "rehiring" angle when HHH became COO. "Hey guys, I brought back JoMo since we dont have Funaki and Scotty 2 Hotty any more"

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I never understood this as a reason to why he is being Jobbed, if that was the case then why did he mainevent Extreme Rules.

and Trish is NOT a legend, I repeat NOT. She is yet to be officially recognised as a legend by the WWE and be put in put in the HOF.
Plus John Morrison has been in the WWE longer than Trish has and wrestled as a Superstar, not a Diva and before you all say Trish was in the WWE longer than john Morrison.

John Morrison Debuted in 2003 as Tough Enough winner on Heat and is still in the WWE.

maybe he is in the dog house because of the incident with Melina a few weeks ago.
Glad he dumped that Ho
Are u on crack or something? Doesn't matter who's longest out of 2, Trish is STILL a legend in my book, she'll be in HoF next year or Canada in 2013 with Edge. Morrison an jackass doing that 2 Trish at WM, I would've carried on wrestling instead of whining idiot says I want Melina at WM. Carry on with the job Morrison but he didn't silly prick, he'll never be WWE champ in the future in my opinion unless he says sorry PROPERLY 2 Trish.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts

Glad he dumped that Ho
Trish = one of the top 3 WWE divas of all time (maybe #1)

HoMo is nothing but the next Jannetty

and with your logic, Mark Henry is better than Morrison? right?

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trish = one of the top 3 WWE divas of all time (maybe #1)

HoMo is nothing but the next Jannetty

and with your logic, Mark Henry is better than Morrison? right?
very hard not to take you as a 11 year old kid with the HoMo name calling

also you fpalm me for saying his new attire was badass.

well mister, what is a badass attire

3/4 jorts

underwear minus knee pads

rikishesque thong

or the plain same old shit 90% of the roster wear

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
very hard not to take you as a 11 year old kid with the HoMo name calling
true.

jomofollower said:
Sig:JoMo will soon be
WWE or Heavyweight Champion
not true. And this is coming from a fellow Morrison fan. There is no chance Morrison wins a world championship before the next Wrestlemania. There are too many faces above him, and WWE management is not behind him. Look at the faces above him on either brand - Cena, Mysterio, Punk, Orton, Sheamus, Cara, Riley (JoMo jobbed to Swagger faster?)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Yeah pretty much the Trish Incident and Maybe just no spot for him right now. I Think he needs to take a break for a few months, Theres nothing available for him right now...

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok ok everyone here sticking up for the overrated trish needs to settle the fuck down

say he is getting jobbed because of the trish incideent.

why is he getting jobbed out now and not after the incident in April, where he mainevented a fucking world title match with Cena and Miz. Are the WWE slow or something.

Also I just thought his loss elimination last night was a bit unfair due to double teaming

remember a few weeks ago how a rumoured match card for NOC was reported and one of the matches was Ziggler against swagger or morrisonm, or something similar to that
well maybe he was double teamed by swagger and ziggler to introduce him to the US title picture

and no one is anwering me which one his status is

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
You don't fuck with Trish Stratus.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I answered you He's on shakey ground the Trish is a small piece
to that puzzle 1.He sucks on the mic 2.He's a bad face/heel and
he's been both still boring they gave him a break and told him to
study HBK but Jomo is'nt HBK no where near.Best thing for Jomo is