Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really annoyed by Michael Cole's unwavering love for The Miz. Do they have a past together? Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I'm just not a fan of both Cole and The Miz. Cole is so passionate everytime The Miz's name comes up.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Because in kayfabe, Michael Cole was The Miz's original fan, and the only person in the WWE to want him to succeed since the beginning. Back when The Miz was the joke of SmackDown, and constantly bullied by JBL, Cole, who was picked on himself, frequently stood up for him.

Basically, he's almost always been The Miz's #1 fan.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Because in kayfabe, Michael Cole was The Miz's original fan, and the only person in the WWE to want him to succeed since the beginning. Back when The Miz was the joke of SmackDown, and constantly bullied by JBL, Cole, who was picked on himself, frequently stood up for him.

You're right. Makes sense.

If You are annoyed then Michael Cole is doing his Job right....
lol Brilliant!

·
14,501 Posts

No he hasn't :lmao

He only started to care for The Miz on NXT Season 1, because they both had the same views on Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
^That's true, before that he thought Miz was an annoying loudmouth, but since he and Miz both hate Bryan he started to like him.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Michael Cole didn't like The Miz until NXT like mentioned above, here's a vid 4th Jan 2010. He doesn't like him here

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Because they both shared a hatred for Daniel Bryan lol :p He loved seeing The Miz teach him a lesson every week.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
^^^

In that video of Miz, if you pay attention starting around the 00:50 mark, he almost went into "Genesis of McGillicutty" mode.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I now imagine that McGillicutty tried to take influence from Miz's promo work at the end of NXT2.
Add that to Riley's drinking issues, its now obvious why he attacked Percy!

Now, if I could figure out why Titus no sold the Player's Boot...It will all make sense!
I'm pretty sure he didn't have a camera in his hand 'focusing' on other things...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts