Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't watch wrestling for no more than two months and this fucking happens. Have they seriously run out of ideas that they decided to push this piece of shit no talent hack? Mark Henry is by far one of the worst workers to ever exist. He's so fucking slow and his moveset is more limited than john cenas. Why the fuck him? Why can't they just fire this asshole already?

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
They're just trying to make him look mega dangerous so Orton can look even better by beating him. Same thing they did in the 80's for Hogan with guys like King Kong Bundy.

Henry isn't an exciting guy but I think WWE's done a fine job with this angle. Don't want to see him with the belt at all though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
He's been loyal for the company, and the writers want a monster heel clay is too green , and khali just sucks mark henery is the best out of the lot.

imo i think mark is great.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
he fkn owns. that's why.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Mark is great.

For his size he does what he can and in those months that you stopped watching, he definitely has upped his game. Yes, WWE has run out of some ME heels on Smackdown but it is what it is.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Is he supposed to be slow with a huge moveset? Are you new to wrestling? Ever heard of big guys like Andre the Giant and Big John Studd? I don't recall guys like that being fast in the ring and they went on to become legends. Mark Henry is a good big man wrestler who is does a great job of coming off as intimidating. He's doing his job and that's why he's where he's at now.

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is he supposed to be slow with a huge moveset? Are you new to wrestling? Ever heard of big guys like Andre the Giant and Big John Studd? I don't recall guys like that being fast in the ring and they went on to become legends. Mark Henry is a good big man wrestler who is does a great job of coming off as intimidating. He's doing his job and that's why he's where he's at now.
Ever heard of guys like Brock Lesnar or Big Van Vader? Are you new to wrestling?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Because he's talented, that's why.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Henry has decent Mic skills and is pretty good for a 400 pounder,i don't see why he shouldn't be given one last push before retiring

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Ever heard of guys like Brock Lesnar or Big Van Vader? Are you new to wrestling?
That's not the point. What I was trying to get across is that typically big men aren't supposed to move around fast in the ring and there have been plenty of big slow guys like that in the wrestling business that have had good success.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts