Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like seriously WTF? Lars got knocked out by Aleister in their match and also when Aleister returned from injury he got kicked in the face again so this makes him weak and now hes getting called up before Aleister also Johnny and Tommasso are great talents that are ready to be called up. WWE fucks up once again

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,233 Posts
The Big 4 Takeovers are the only time Vince watches NXT and if he sees somebody he likes he'll call them up, whether they're ready or not.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
The Big 4 Takeovers are the only time Vince watches NXT and if he sees somebody he likes he'll call them up, whether they're ready or not.
Definitely in the case of Mandy, wasn't there a story she didn't appear on NXT TV cause Vince told them he didn't want her on. Lars is Vince's type of guy, big and a monster. Anyone who is a fan of Black, Gargano and Ciampa shouldn't be wanting those guys called up cause Vince will do nothing with those guys, his track record with top NXT guys so far has been meh at best.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Because he has a glass ceiling in NxT due to him being a big WWE guy.
In the main roster, he probably has a glass ceiling due to their booking, but Vince likes them big men. So it's better to get it over with quickly.

But I don't see what the guy has. The few times I saw him, nothing impressed me.

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
He's not good enough to carry the NXT title, so he's basically maxed out what he can do in NXT. Black will likely be up in the RR, and Ciampa probably up after WM with Gargano sticking around to post-Summerslam.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,416 Posts
Aleister Black would definitely be the smarter call up right now considering he's done all there is in NXT and the main roster severely needs some babyfaces who don't look and act generic

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,770 Posts
Brauns injury , fck knows I hope he tears Dreew Lashley n Corbin a knew one he will maul them

Haha

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
He's done everything they wanted him to do in NXT and there's no creative direction left for him on the brand now. When that happens, it's time to move up. Black, Gargano, and Ciampa all have unfinished business which is why they haven't gone up yet. It's not always about the most ready guy goes up first, it's more about what the bookers/writers have for you than it is about anything else. Lars has nothing left to do there.

Lars hasn't had a TakeOver match since June so I doubt that's it. Pretty sure he's getting called up now because he's done all he was intended to do in NXT and it's time for the next step for him to go up to the main roster.

·
CHIEFS KINGDOM!
3,225 Posts
Because he's gonna get the mega-push Braun was gonna get with Reigns gone. But with a shattered elbow Braun's out for awhile now so the monster push will go to this guy.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The other 3 you mention all have things to do in NXT, feuds and character arcs to complete. It's rare for WWE to call up someone when they are in a big feud. Black is ready but he should stay because the show needs him to tell the overall story. Lars has been in limbo since Chicago therefore it's as good as time as any to call him up.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Why would you want Lars in NXT? He's been there for 5 years. There's nothing left for him. I think he fits better in the main roster.

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Lars never really got over in NXT and didn't really add anything to the product. The only matches he was in he mostly dragged the matches down overall.

On the other hand, he's pretty big and monster-looking, and Vince likes that sorta thing.

So, NXT didn't need/want him, but the main roster did.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I mean it's a call up in winter. That doesn't bode well for him. The ideal call up is always post mania
The Shield?

OP missed EC3. They NEED babyfaces and they still refuse to debut a guy like him.

Nothing against Lars but despite his size i cant see anything big in him.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts