Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard is it to hire a hand full of indy girls for cheap.. put them xplosion (someitmes impact) and give them something to fight for? if money is an issue, they could start by firing so cal val, and christy hemme who both do nothing.

i know hemmes salary could at least hire 10 indy girls if not more.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Who cares? These belts are fake anyways....

Hey, you know it had to be done

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
It's hard partially because like many people have said before, Hamada is very expensive, and is on a pay per appearance agreement. So the less they use her, the more money they save. Seeing as the beautiful people is now being pushed to the side for the upcoming Sarita/Rayne/James feud in the upcoming months, they should have Velvet and Angelina tag for the belts, and to add another team, they could bring back Daffney and have her team with Tara. And the belts will be on hold again because Taylor Wilde is injured...again.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Bringing random indy girls for matches wouldn't be an answer because it wouldn't help anyone care about them. Plus there isn't time for them on Impact, and no one watches Xplosion. Plus from the regular roster there's exactly two teams, and right now they're both babyfaces.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I find it funny that those tag belts were practically made for Angel and Velvet and they haven't held them collectively. Vel has but with Lacey and Madison. If they do retire them, least let the people who the belts were made for hold them.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Because the division isn't deep enough to support tag titles in the first place.

Mickie, Tara, Angelina, Velvet, Madison, Sarita, Taylor & Hamada (both hardly on TV). That's not nearly enough to support two championships for the girls.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
I think they should try to defend them a bit more and have them on TV and perhaps when they get out of their money crisis and have another hour or another Televised wrestling show like iMPACT and Xplosion (or maybe Xplosion will be on TV finally) then they could get serious about them. But as others have stated they dont really have time for it now because they have too much going on in other divisions and with other angles. Same reason why The TV title is hardly defended. TNA have a lot of mess to sort out with the titles.

Titles dont mean much anyway apart from the WHC or in the KO's case The Knockouts single title.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Xplosion is not aired in the US, and there is not enough time on Impact for them....

·
Registered
29 Posts
I find it funny that those tag belts were practically made for Angel and Velvet and they haven't held them collectively. Vel has but with Lacey and Madison. If they do retire them, least let the people who the belts were made for hold them.
I agree if TNA gets rid of the KO tag titles at least allow Angelina & Velvet to be the last ones to hold them.

·
Banned
2,408 Posts
1. Their woman's roster is too shallow as it is.
2. They have 6 belts for a 2 hour show. They need to make some cuts here.
3. It's Russo booking while taking "pointers" from Bischoff and Hogan. Of course the women are going to be treated like shit in TNA.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
I loved that when they introduced them we have Tara say something like this is so great WWE never did something like that. They are really using the knockouts. Now look at the tag titles. You have Wilde show up a couple weeks back and you forget she is even a champ. Just get rid of them anyway.

·
Registered
858 Posts
To those who say the roster does not have enough depth, I disagree, there was about as much depth when they were created. Around the time they stopped defending them, KO division had lost ALL its momentum due to several reasons. In fact, they even have better quality girls right now. (even though Kong and Melissa were big losses)

They could book the show to have enough girls who are competing for those titles but they do not. I'll be honest I forgot Madison was the KO champ when she had it Thanksgiving, since the matches have been so much better lately. I'd prefer they keep the booking similar to how it has been since Mickie arrived, with the exception of having Taylor on TV!

They can scrap KO tag for all I care, too.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Because there aren't enough women's teams in TNA. That's why they had use to makeshift teams like Wilde and Hamada.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Pretty much what Hamada said. ^

I really think that they had better plans for the tag titles before several knockouts left. So after the only good fued with the titles was used up, Beautiful People vs. Sarita/Wilde, the tag team titles became worthless because they couldn't come up with a good tag team to replace Sarita/Wilde and face the beautiful people. Sure, Hamada and Wilde became tag team champs but it just seemed pretty random.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Because the division isn't deep enough to support tag titles in the first place.

Mickie, Tara, Angelina, Velvet, Madison, Sarita, Taylor & Hamada (both hardly on TV). That's not nearly enough to support two championships for the girls.

And ironically when the belt was created, it was. Remember there was enough team for a tournament

KONG/Rasheed

Roxxi/Madison

Sonjour Bolt/Hamada

TARA/Hemme

TBP

Wilde/Sarita

Daffney/Flash

Traci Brooks/Shamel

and the division also had ODB and Rhaka Khan, so there.

But when the devision became TBP division this year, they should have trashed the belt, or retire it to TBP.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont think they should trash the title.. i think they shoudl at least let it be something the beautiful people carry around as part of their gimmick they can defend it every once n a while

1 - 20 of 23 Posts