Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
kaval will be looked at as a jobber for now but he'll soon shoot up to a shot at a title. Most probably ziggler's title i can see this match happening it would a good one aswell.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Because all the NXT guys are booked as 'rookies' where as Reks has been booked as a solid competitor.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I just think its interesting that despite the fact he won NXT, other participants from that season seem to be getting better kayfabe roles. Harris and McGillicutty in Nexus, which is sure to give them a good amount of air time and occasional mic work (although in McGillicutty's case I hope not) and Riley, who is the lackey and second voice of The Miz, who is one of WWE's most exciting young prospects.

I'm not disputing that Kaval's time won't come, because it is entirely possible, but just the fact that from a certain standpoint its arguable if Kaval just won to please the "internet fans" and not because they actually had plans for him. Whatever the case, I hope they decide to do something with him to stop him from gradually fading into the background.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
not Bryan though, three straight clean wins over the IC champ Ziggler proves it

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's part of an angle leading to a "breakthrough win" to gradually get him over, rather than having him just coming out of NXT and destroying people.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts
Kaval is a high flyer and unless you're name's Jeff Hardy, you don't go far in your career using flashy moves these days. He's also a "rookie" like someone said. He'll win a few matches down the line and maybe get midcard gold but I don't think he'll ever main event any ppv's.

·
Banned
542 Posts
It looks like WWE is trying to book him as the next Rey ( underdog ). In order to do this WWE has to put in your head that he will always lose. Then when he starts winning matches he shouldnt US the IWC or WWE Universe will be shocked. Plus this also add to his warrior character about him never giving up and not backing down from any challenge.

This is like the 5th thread about KaVal this month at least the WWE is keep a good job about keeping him in our minds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts