Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't be surprised if Becky wins at WM. WWE has always done this thing where they build up a monster heel for the top face to conquer. I think this could be another example of that.

·
FOTC
10,480 Posts
Becky will retain. They might be better off having Becky retain and then her announcing the next night that she's taking a vacation. It's a way to get her to being a cocky heel and it gives her character a break from television.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,202 Posts
I think most people know that Becky will retain at Mania but that doesn't mean they should be happy that she's feuding with someone as boring and unover as Shayna at the biggest show of the year.

Even though I think Becky is retaining I'm pretty sure Shayna is gonna be the next champ regardless I can see her winning MITB and cashing in shortly after.

·
\m/
23,559 Posts
The main reason is the supposed rumor that Becky is taking a break with Rollins after Mania. Whatever the case Becky should definitely retain and they probably gave Shayna this big win to establish her and because Becky is winning.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I could see her retaining and then someone beating her for it on RAW the night after, maybe Rhonda.

·
\m/
23,559 Posts
I could see her retaining and then someone beating her for it on RAW the night after, maybe Rhonda.
They could do that but then if Becky goes and "disappears" (takes a break) after that she would be guilty of the same thing she has accused Ronda several times. Unless they write her off with a major beat down.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Look at this two ways. If Becky wins, is a carbon copy of last year. Lazy pathetic writing. It was terrible last year, they would be double downing on last years fiasco. The ratings have been free falling with Becky in the spotlight since 2018, they didn't learn their lesson.

Or they can try something new. And drop the silly gimmick, and have a champ that's actually a tough bad ass. And not a fake one. Even if it's for a short while, anything to stop this ridiculousness and rating bleeding.

And what's all this talk about "time off"? Time off? Becky hasn't done anything in months. She's had enough time off. Real tough job, shows up RAW, shows her face for 60 seconds then goes home. She almost as non active as the Kubuki Warriors and their title run. Time off. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
If Becky is taking time off, then she should lose, that would only make sense. However this is the WWE we're talking about, its the complete opposite of making sense.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Becky's rumored to be taking time off after Wrestlemania. Plus it's about time to give the title to somebody new, if only to freshen the division up a little and give Becky someone to beat when she returns later in the year.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
If Shayna wins, then by god Ronda must have more pull than I thought. Because anyone else in Shayna's position and lack of interest would get buried by Vince before they even get to Mania.

·
\m/
23,559 Posts
If Shayna wins, then by god Ronda must have more pull than I thought. Because anyone else in Shayna's position and lack of interest would get buried by Vince before they even get to Mania.
Would not surprise me if Ronda asked to feud with Shayna after Mania. I am not sure she wants to feud with Becky at least for now, I think the boos she got while she was opposite Becky really got to her.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
What WWE has been doing with the women’s division over the past 12-18 months has failed despite the spotlight it was given. Going with SB on top will just be Rousey lite so I don’t see that as the answer. I don’t really know where they should go with it at this point.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Would not surprise me if Ronda asked to feud with Shayna after Mania. I am not sure she wants to feud with Becky at least for now, I think the boos she got while she was opposite Becky really got to her.
Yeah, Ronda strikes me as someone who wants to be cheered and who takes boos and criticism personally. She genuinely started to look pissed at Becky's smack talk too. I know Ronda's not that good an actor.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.