Wrestling Forum banner

Why is everyone hating on matt and jeff hardy?

1881 Views 22 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Headliner
WELL!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
2,691 Posts
Who is hating on Matt? In general maybe, because, you know, he's a lard ass and all.. but he is being pretty heavily praised for his match with AJ last night. and Jeff is a druggie that was too fucked up to work and single handedly ruined the ME.

not that I think this isn't a joke thread/troll thread though...

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i am pretty serious about it, most comments ive seen on youtube, in the thousands say matt is a bitch for leaving WWE the way he did. I personally think he had no future in WWE and was better off for TNA.
And i dont think people should care about jeff hardy's drug addiction, he is an amazing wrestler, tho this whole "heel" thing is getting alittle ridiculous.

· Registered
381 Posts
jeff is a druggie.
druggie wrestler = i have no respect. simple.
matt is ok, but needs to get in better shape. simple.
ok?

· Registered
496 Posts
jeff hardy must be mentally ill or the worlds biggest self destructive douche bag.

How else can you explain the fact that hes just gotton married and just had a baby and hes on trial for drug related offences yet he STILL goes on national tv/ppv high as a kite. Disgracing himself and the company.

People need to distinguish between the hardy who wrestled years ago and gave brilliant performances and the washed up drug addict he is now.

Its sad but hes simply not the same person I liked years ago. But the good news is theres still time for him to go away and get clean then come back for a few years and remind us exactly why he was so loved by fans

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We could only hope, back when he was wrestling christian, edge, dudley boys. Those are some of the greatest matches to date for the WWE. He is one of the talented wrestlers out there, i cant even comprehend what could be going through his mind that he would keep messing up over and over again, i hope def. after the match between string, matt will take a good hard look at his brother and tell him to go to rehab.

· Premium Member
46,384 Posts
Jeff should be done. Out the door, later, see ya. Check your drugged up ass into rehab.

From what I hear, Matt's match with AJ was good and he looked good. Can't punish a guy who is improving, can you?

· EIRE
20,538 Posts
I don't see why Matt is getting any heat for last night, he had nothing to do with it.

Jeff is the completely unprofessional one and he's lucky Sting didn't shoot on him and beat his ass for being so disrespectful.

· Registered
4,251 Posts
do u really need to ask this after that ppv?

if you do them your goofier than a pet **** and need to stop drinking the bong water.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
Matt Hardy is a paunchy fruit, but he at least gets in the ring and does his job.

Jeff Hardy is one of the most self-destructive twats in human history.

Do you see the difference?

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Matt Hardy has worn down through the years and certainly had a lot of ring rust coming into TNA, however, he has improved quite a bit and his match with AJ was quite good. Matt will ALWAYS be overshadowed by his brother, not saying Jeff is astronomically better.

Jeff, on the other hand, has fallen so far. Nobody can doubt that he was one of the best performers in the WWE back in the day. I confess, I am a HUGE Hardy Boys fanboy and I always favored Jeff, but what happened at Victory Road was one of the many gigantic slaps in the face Jeff Hardy has given his fans in the past few years.

· Registered
20,781 Posts
Matt Hardy hate is mostly old hat now. Sure, his obsession with Lita is still creepy as fuck and he is still a massive Youtube nut but he is no longer fat and is at least trying to make his way in TNA.

Jeff Hardy on the other hand...

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just read about the PPV after i posted it, all i have to say is. WOW, ive never seen someone throw a match as bad as jeff hardy did, im pretty sure TNA will be hearing about this for a very, very long time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.