Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
The Miz is a pretty cool guy. I got to meet him once when I was working at a gas station called Speedway. He came in the store at like 2 am and purchased two muscle milk's and didn't care to let me get a picture with him and an autograph

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I think it's a combination of miscasting and bad acting. Not true for every wrestler though, that's a silly assumption.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
not talking about The Rock, he's cool as fuck, just like Jericho, edge, etc. But I'm talking wrestlers today. geeks like Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, etc

Nope, most A-List actors are cool as fuck like Dwayne Johnson, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper, etc.
Being cool is subjective. It's like looking good. How do you not understand this?

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
not talking about The Rock, he's cool as fuck, just like Jericho, edge, etc. But I'm talking wrestlers today. geeks like Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, etc

Nope, most A-List actors are cool as fuck like Dwayne Johnson, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper, etc.
Bro. Your av is of Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards and you're calling guys like Roman geeks? LMAO.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts