Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not in the WWE? I only seen a few of his matches and He seems to be a Entertaining Wrestler. I was hoping Colt would get a push in The WWE last year after CM Punk Mention him. What say you?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
fun fact: did you guys know that colt was in the mitb 11 crowd? you can clearly see him during cena's entrance when punk stays near the crowd and applauds cena.

·
Banned
990 Posts
Because Vince is an idiot and doesn't understand how marketable Cabana is.

It doesn't matter, Colt says he stopped caring about WWE a long time ago to the point where he doesn't bother to dress-up when backstage at shows and just continues to wear flip flops.

Colt is one of the few indy wrestlers who can make a living in wrestling without doing WWE.

He has an insanely popular podcast with tons of sponsors, gets international and local bookings regularly, does stand-up comedy, sells tons of merchandise, does a bunch of conventions, and is all around just a great guy.

Colt is doing fine without WWE and it's always great when someone can tell those corporate assholes "Fuck off I don't need your company".

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Colt Cabana is way too good for WWE and their mistreatment of talented people. I believe that he's better off on his own than if he would be a part of WWE.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Colt is too good for wwe. And if he were to join them he would have to stop doing his awesome podcast. Because Vince is too concerned about that old hag wife his getting heat for his podcast. Plus wwe would turn him into a jober look at how Lance Hoyt and now daniel bryan are turning to be. Hoyt got released. And bryan is on the road of becoming a jobber. And Cm punk is basically on midcard status because Vince chooses Cena over the damn wwe title.

look at how bryan was buried at WM in a 18 sec squash delivered by sheamus.
In wwe you wont make it far unless you are something Vince created. Because wwe feels that they can make you and they can break you.

And to be honest. Colt does not need that bullshit treatment from wwe he would be better off at the impact zone than wwe any given day.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
And to be honest. Colt does not need that bullshit treatment from wwe he would be better off at the impact zone than wwe any given day.
Yeah because nothing beats jobbing to 45 yr old guys in TNA. A dream come true.

(Or jobbing to Garrett Bischoff, even more fun.)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Colt has so much going for him at the moment (Creative has nothing for you, Wrestling Road Diaries, AOW podcast) it's probably not in his best interests to sign with WWE anymore.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts

And I guess jobbing to cena and shame-us is cool to you huh?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
And I guess jobbing to cena and shame-us is cool to you huh?
What is the bigger stage and where are the bigger stars and bigger money and exposure?

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
What is the bigger stage and where are the bigger stars and bigger money and exposure?
And how Colt getting buried by cena and the guy from,the movie powder will get any type of exposure exactly? oh here's the guy who got squashed by Cena and Lame-Us atleast in tna he would be job to nobodies like garrett nobody is going to remember him losing to that flop.

Yes money wise he would be getting payed more than tna. But the funny thing is. Wwe jobber earn the same amount a main eventer in tna would.

But Colt is to busy for wwe which is why I said tna would be better. Why? Because he would wrestle and continue with his outside of wrestling projects. Unlike in wwe he would have to give all those things up.

Reactions: -Extra-

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
He had a try-out with TNA a few months ago, they didn't contact him.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts

Er....what 45 year old guys would these be that he'd be jobbing to? Storm? Roode? Aries? Joe? AJ? Hardy? Anderson?

Yeah gee, all ancient.

And Garrett has barely been on TV for months.

But dont let that stop you making stuff up.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts