Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even tonight he did it, he keeps stealing Bryan's thing! It's kind of silly, like get yourself over, man! don't steal someone's thing.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
It proves that the chant is over, and not Bryan :troll

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think he just did it to support Daniel Bryan. Which reminds me, Bryan his supporters should have a group name as well. It wont necessarily be a stable, just a name.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the writing is bullshit, now on Smackdown, the guy that cost him the title at Battleground, he bought a ticket for to get inside the arena, then he steals his chant for the second time...unreal!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yeah, kayfabe wise I can't see why Bryan or The Rhodes brothers would be cool with Show.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
I think you should write Vince an angry letter. He'll probably read it and get right back to you.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
even tonight he did it, he keeps stealing Bryan's thing! It's kind of silly, like get yourself over, man! don't steal someone's thing.
. I was thinking the same thing. Can't see why Show is using the yes chant, and why Bryan is letting him when Show cost him a possible title win at Battleground. Smh.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
It is a ridiculous childish chant that only exist because of Bryan's lack of ability to get over with the fans. You act like this is some kind of serious copyright infringement. If you are taking it this ungodly far, then I guess Hillbilly Jim has every right in the world to hate Bryan.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ADR is obviously Triple H's lackey now as well, so now Cena will probably added to the fold since he's now feuding with ADR..just a big clusterfuck once again. I like how they're building up new stars, but they look like they really don't know how to...but the effort is there I guess.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
It is a ridiculous childish chant that only exist because of Bryan's lack of ability to get over with the fans. You act like this is some kind of serious copyright infringement.
The fans started chanting it on their own because Daniel Bryan got so over.

And a UFC fighter named Diego Sanchez first came up with the whole "yes!" thing and I've never heard anyone refer to UFC as being childish. Even DB admits he took it from Diego.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
don't mind him, he hates Bryan, let him get upset!
Upset? I laugh my ass off at your pathetic attempts to convince everyone that Bryan is GOAT. Seriously, this is your life. 3000 post in less than 2 months doing nothing but stroking Bryan's cock. Name my one other thing that you have ever brought to this forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts