Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
14,425 Posts
Theirs no faces or heels in Divas Div. Paige was the best heel in years. Then randomly she turned face, just to elevate Nikki. Theirs no such thing as babyfaces. Its more tweener these days. Becky is not even established yet. I don't rate her that highley. But shes better then Charlotte. She got a reaction, because Charlotte is so awful lol. But Paige ain't a heel, last time she was on tv. She was face. But their is no such thing as babyface these days.

· Registered
8,299 Posts
The idea was to push Charlotte as the top face with Paige as heel. Problem was nobody gave two craps about Charlotte and Paige is too popular. They were forced to turn Charlotte heel mid feud. I guess once Paige comes back she becomes a tweener or just goes face again.
She will be cheered regardless but she's a better heel so tweener is the best way to go. I also expect the bellas to turn face again too.

· Registered
192 Posts
I'm hoping Natalya will be on t.v. again soon as a face along with Becky. I wish she would've came to her aid tonight.

Paige, Team Bella, and Team BAD can barely be considered heels anymore either. Charlotte has been the one doing all the dirty tactics.

I'm hoping some of the other divas will unite to want to stop Charlotte, feeling it's worse with her on top than it was with Nikki on top for so long. This will establish Charlotte as a hated heel, which is what I think they should go for with her.

· Buried by the man with three H's
1,284 Posts
It's a sad state of affairs for the WWE's womens division, because not only are there 10 heel divas... But there are only 3 face divas and one is back in NXT, one is a part timer and that just leaves Becky.

But luckily how things are currently going, there are six active heels and they've all got their own fights. So the heels are facing heels, which just means nobody really cares who wins.

Alicia Fox... Everyone, except Brie.
Brie Bella... Everyone, except Alicia.
Charlotte... Everyone.
Naomi... Everyone, except Sasha and Tamina.
Paige... Everyone.
Sasha... Everyone, except Naomi and Tamina.
Tamina... Everyone except Sasha and Naomi.

· Banned
1,396 Posts
I thought they did a good job tonight, the match on Smackdown should get a lot of time considering how much it was promoted tonight. This seems to be a step in the right direction with a coherent story that makes sense with a defined face and a defined heel. Then again, I thought they might have gotten things right when Paige did her big promo on Becky and Charlotte... and when Paige officially turned on them....

· I swear to god I had something for this...
7,307 Posts
I'm hoping Natalya will be on t.v. again soon as a face along with Becky. I wish she would've came to her aid tonight.

Paige, Team Bella, and Team BAD can barely be considered heels anymore either. Charlotte has been the one doing all the dirty tactics.

I'm hoping some of the other divas will unite to want to stop Charlotte, feeling it's worse with her on top than it was with Nikki on top for so long. This will establish Charlotte as a hated heel, which is what I think they should go for with her.
That's because Charlotte sucks. The only thing she's good at is wrestling, which is not nearly enough to be champion. I called this like a year ago. Hopefully they decide to run with Becky, and not just make this a transitional feud. She brings far more to the table than Charlotte ever has.

· Registered
24,213 Posts
It's a sad state of affairs for the WWE's womens division, because not only are there 10 heel divas... But there are only 3 face divas and one is back in NXT, one is a part timer and that just leaves Becky.

But luckily how things are currently going, there are six active heels and they've all got their own fights. So the heels are facing heels, which just means nobody really cares who wins.

Alicia Fox... Everyone, except Brie.
Brie Bella... Everyone, except Alicia.
Charlotte... Everyone.
Naomi... Everyone, except Sasha and Tamina.
Paige... Everyone.
Sasha... Everyone, except Naomi and Tamina.
Tamina... Everyone except Sasha and Naomi.

Emma's a heel.

· Registered
4,801 Posts
At least on the main roster, Becky Lynch has been absolutely horrible. Sad, because I had high hopes for her.. but holy god is she a fish out of water.

Can't promo worth shit.
Her matches physically pain me to watch. Very wooden.

Hopefully she gets better, and fast. If i'm having this much trouble with her, i'm sure Vince is probably not high on her.

· Registered
49 Posts
So people invest in her character as she's the only one babyface and get full positive reaction this is good for Becky. Charlotte is a champ and Sasha is starting to connect with the casuals now. I like Charlotte heel turn tonight. She finally gets some reacitons that isn't a random Woooo! and both ladies put on a fun match

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
Paige and Nikki Bella will both come back to television as faces. As much of a great heel Paige is, the fans apparently don't want to boo her and continue to cheer. So the three main faces will be Becky, Paige and Nikki. Heel wise you'll have Team BAD and Charlotte?

· Registered
5,957 Posts
On the heel side, you have Charlotte, Paige, Brie Bella, Alicia, and Team B.A.D. On the face side is...Becky. That's ridiculously unbalanced. How have the bookers not realized this?

I guess Natalya is a face too, but she's barely ever on TV.
Natalya is the female Big Show she constantly turns heel/face/heel/face.

so youre right Becky is the only pure babyface right now.

· The Last Dragon
15,302 Posts
Because for some reasons they didn't screw up her character since her debut on main roster. It's quite surprising to be honest.

Reactions: RetepAdam.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.