Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just don't get why this guy is a prominent figure in the x division or on impact at all. He has such a no body indy look that screams jobber. If they truly want to make the x division special like it used to be they gotta stop using guys like this.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,925 Posts
I think the same thing about Trevor Lee. His look has me going for the remote almost as fast as Stephanie that twat.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I care less about looks and more about in ring abiliy.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Everett is good but needs to get a bit more ripped.

Trevor lee, if you actually watch his matches, is a very talented guy. I'm not at all happy that he's effectively a jobber under the JJ regime.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think Everett is great. Great athletic ability, amazing top rope moves. When him and Lee joined last year I was over the moon. Edwards, Lee, Everett and DJ Z helped rebuild the X divison last year with quality matches. They had some crackers at Slammiversary and BFG.

No disrespect to Tigre Uno, Crazy Steve, Spud, Kenny King and Robbie E but these guys never had decent X division matches and they were the focus in 2015. Sanada, Manik and Mandrews whether by opportunity or timing never quite had that breath taking match. And when at the end of last year Sutter, Rocket and Abyss are in the picture....

I see that he could benefit visually from being slightly more ripped. But I look forward to seeing him more this year. I like how TNA have focused on both him and Lee since the new regime came in. Hopefully a positive sign of things to come!

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Did AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley or Christopher Daniels, to name a few, scream big time when they were starting the X Division? I do not think so. If you take Andrew and put him in the division back then in my eyes he would fit in no problem.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'd like for the young man to take off that silly choker. He looks odd. It's almost as though his neck disappears and his head looks out of place. He's a damn fine wrestler, though. Some day, he might find himself on the mic as well. I like dude. He has upside and hella potential. I think he'll put it all together eventually. In the meantime, burn that stupid fucking lace choker or whatever that is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts