1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Because he never outgrew 1998.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
That's like asking why did Ric Flair 'rip off' Buddy Rogers for most of his career. Every gimmick is recycled, reused, whatever you want to call it. Bottom line is, wrestling has pretty much run out of fresh ideas so they really have no choice. At least, that's how I see many of today's gimmicks. Not just in TNA, but WWE too.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Because creative gave him this gimmick.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
That's like asking why did Ric Flair 'rip off' Buddy Rogers for most of his career. Every gimmick is recycled, reused, whatever you want to call it. Bottom line is, wrestling has pretty much run out of fresh ideas so they really have no choice. At least, that's how I see many of today's gimmicks. Not just in TNA, but WWE too.
Why are you always trying to rip off Austin?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Because in his head he thinks he's Austin. That him being fired from WWE is just like Austin being fired from WCW and that he's misused and he's got attitude and he's held back. blah blah blah

·
Registered
129 Posts
Slightly different...Ric Flair and Buddy Rogers were involved in a story line which ended in Rogers putting Flair over as the new Nature Boy. Anderson is just rehashing old Austin routines.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Because he thinks he can pull it off... boy oh boy is he wrong.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts