Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
I'm WHAT IT IS!
171 Posts
Alexa Bliss is great. People say good genetics - while that's true... I bet you she also works out very hard. If she sat on the couch eating chips, I know women who COULD be cute but they're lazy.

I personally like Alexa Bliss better than Sable and Torrie Wilson. She seems fun, nice, and adult-child-like... despite looking very good I think Alexa is somebody that would be easy to approach and get along with. Then again I only know her on-screen characters.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
I compiled the hate:

"She's average at best"

"She's not in the league"

"not even the hottest on the roster"

"Nothing is special"

"nowhere near"

"most overrated and generic diva ever"

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
To the people saying she's even hotter with her current gimmick. What makes her even hotter to you now?

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
Alexa Bliss is great. People say good genetics - while that's true... I bet you she also works out very hard. If she sat on the couch eating chips, I know women who COULD be cute but they're lazy.

I personally like Alexa Bliss better than Sable and Torrie Wilson. She seems fun, nice, and adult-child-like... despite looking very good I think Alexa is somebody that would be easy to approach and get along with. Then again I only know her on-screen characters.
FBI OPEN UP

·
Registered
I'm WHAT IT IS!
171 Posts
FBI OPEN UP
I mean like a fun Disney daydreamer, a child at heart, not having an ego (arrogance).

With that said, Alexa Bliss looks amazing. It's an unattainable body image. I was eating Chinese food yesterday and was second-guessing myself because I want to look perfect like Alexa, not get a belly. With that said, what you see on TV, and how she is in real life isn't how she is. You see her at her best giving a performance.

·
Waiting for Kawato
1,759 Posts
She has a nice face, and a nice ass, and some attitude.

As far as the new gimmick is concerned, dudes have always found that kind of barely legal crap hot, so who should be surprised that when she dresses up and behaves like a little kid there would be people who find it arousing?

·
Queen of all Galaxies
Goddess of Time
5,607 Posts
In their defense, they probably talk about her MITB attire. I hope.

This attire looks evil/badass, I like it too.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Are simps just mad that everybody doesnt find her as hawt as they do? If thats the case then go take this discussion to her fan thread and enjoy the echo chamber in there.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Her eyes and her smile are the best thing about her for me. She got a great body too, but those 2 things really grab me about her.

as for the 'simp' nonsense, unless you fucked her, you can't know for sure if it's mediorce pussy or not.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts