Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
3,366 Posts
Why the fuck do you people feel the need to make threads about this? Go to the Alexa fan thread to drool over her with all the other desperate weirdos.

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Looks like that Y2J poster with his ugly AF Rhea Ripley avatar thinks anyone who isn't a mangina women's wrestling mark like him or a female worshipping weirdo with low standards(which so abound this forum) must therefore be some "sourgrapes out of shape guy" or whatever that stupid meme signifies.

So we have a feminized loser who is a mark for a masculine looking female wrestler post a meme where he didn't even directly address or tag me for my "average at best" comment. What a shocker.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,270 Posts
Holy simpasaurus.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alexa is good looking but not the hottest women wrestler. My personal favourite is stacy keibler buy many other also surpass alexa if you look at their bodies, face etc.

·
The face that runs the List
11,851 Posts
Looks like that Y2J poster with his ugly AF Rhea Ripley avatar thinks anyone who isn't a mangina women's wrestling mark like him or a female worshipping weirdo with low standards(which so abound this forum) must therefore be some "sourgrapes out of shape guy" or whatever that stupid meme signifies.

So we have a feminized loser who is a mark for a masculine looking female wrestler post a meme where he didn't even directly address or tag me for my "average at best" comment. What a shocker.
Someone's mad :ROFLMAO:
Try making a rant again when you grow the balls to quote the person you're talking about or when you don't need to mock a woman's looks to feel better about yourself.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Spooky Bliss
4,555 Posts
Reactions: They Call Him Y2J

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Someone's mad :ROFLMAO:
Try making a rant again when you grow the balls to quote the person you're talking about or when you don't need to mock a woman's looks to feel better about yourself.
Shut the fuck up. You're the one who didn't have the balls to quote me directly when you posted that meme. Also my calling a random woman "average at best" or calling Rhea ripley ugly has nothing to do with me feeling "better" (Or worse) ,dumbass. A fucking mangina wouldn't understand any of it so I'm really wasting time. Ignored.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,851 Posts
She's average at best, besides being 4ft11 and therefore "too short". She's not in the league of Sable and Torrie Wilson.

You Alexa fans creating these ridiculous threads are some of the worst on this forum. Just masturbate next time instead.
Speak that gospel

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Blows my mind how young her parents look.
It was a teen pregnancy. Mom was 18 and Dad was 17. Usually teen pregnancies don't end up with the parents marrying and becoming ultra wealthy but thats what happened for Alexa. But yeah it blows my mind too. They look like they'd be siblings not mom/dad/daughter.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts