Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
oh, its you. the guy with the horrible videos.

who cares? Alex Riley is a WWE superstar. he's in some of the videos, why is this worth a thread, and why is it worth even questioning about Big Show?

the better question is why Riley has been in the business for months and still no one can spell his last name correctly.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I'm sure WWE didn't be like "I want you in this video but not ___". They just got whoever was available to do the videos.

And its good that they have good and bad guys because it's not like fans see the good guys like cena,mysterio being the only ones sticking up for WWE, you see others like Del Rio,McCool,Miz and others talking about WWE.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
He seems educated and is well spoken. That is exactly what they are looking for to represent them in this campaign.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Because the WWE is trying to appeal to tools (republicans)
Maybe they should have used Heath Slater to appeal to the Democrat audience?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Percy Watson was supposed to be there but Riley powerbombed him on the way to the interview...

I still don't see why does it matter that much, they could easily put Primo there and no one would care, almost everyone on the roser could be on those videos.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Big Show was in one of those stupid things, and he didn't look too pleased about it either. He wanted to keep his job though, so he got on his knees and started sucking dick like he was told to, to help Vince's dumbfuck Republican wife. Remember back during his long break, he was trashing the company and said that Big Show was his "slave name"?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts