Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I check WWE's Facebook page, the comments are full of Indian people insulting the heels, acting creepy to the divas, and cheering for John Cena/Roman Reigns? Is it part of their culture or something? It's just so weird seeing grown man act like that.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Because they have not been exposed to all the exposees that came baout in the US and the UK from the 80s and in particular, the late 90s.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Maybe the number of people that have access to decent education is not that high over there, I don't know really, but it seems kinda odd to me as well. I mean, good for them; in some cases ignorance is a bliss.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
More than half of them are clearly trolling now. Once this thing became a running joke, people started deliberately making posts riddled with typos praising Cena and Reigns.

Reactions: Dmight

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
I laughed my ass off when I read comments like "Please don't hate us Indians because of Jinder". :piper1

·
Registered
258 Posts
Almost all of them are kids,whose first language is not English.As an Indian I can tell you that adults don't watch WWE and look down on WWE as fake fighting.People who call these kids retards are the real retards.

·
Baby Yoda
30,135 Posts
They'll buy into anything Vince tells them, a lot of Indians think it's all real as well..

Almost all of them are kids,whose first language is not English.As an Indian I can tell you that adults don't watch WWE and look down on WWE as fake fighting.People who call these kids retards are the real retards.
Why do they love Cena and Roman? :lol

Anyone with a brain would realize they're bland, overpushed characters.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Everytime I check WWE's Facebook page, the comments are full of Indian people insulting the heels, acting creepy to the divas, and cheering for John Cena/Roman Reigns? Is it part of their culture or something? It's just so weird seeing grown man act like that.
A small percentage of them are fake accounts, some are baiting/trolling, and there are a few that get obsessed over the storyline. People use to attack Jericho at house shows when he was a great heel.

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,754 Posts
They're just not that bright? Not sure.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
India is basically a third world country of people not showering and shitting in the street. Hardly a shock that they believe wrestling is real. They kill their own daughters when they have sex outside of marriage. Ultimate heel turn.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
you people just hate diversity

1 - 20 of 37 Posts