Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this make you mad WWE would do these? You would never see Triple H use WHAT in his promo so why must Sheamus use Daniel Bryan's YES?What are your thoughts?

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Well that is one way to counter, the massive YES chants and use them against Daniel Bryan. But seeing as their feud is over, then it ends there.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
That annoyed me too, they will obviously use any dirty tactics necessary to get Sheamus over with the fans at the expense of D bryan who they obviously don't think is as marketable.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's disgusting. Bryan gets way over because the fans love him no matter what and now they are trying to make Sheamus leech off of Bryan success. Why is WWE making me hate Sheamus? I actually liked the guy but this year they have been treating him like Cena 2.0.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Well, he really isn't that good on the mic so he's got to get the crowd involved somehow.

Those Irish fairy tales didn't really get much of a reaction & you can only say "arse" so much before people realize that's all you got. I guess "YES!" is the answer

Although, I bet he'll stop saying it once his feud with Bryan is completely over.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Maybe he should talk more about his fairy tales from Ireland, that probably would work :punk2

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Maybe it's to show that "Yes" is such an easy chant that anyone will do it for anyone. The Ricardo/ADR "Si" chant killed the "Yes" chant on one show. Sheamus killed Bryan in the "Yes" department on Smackdown this week. It's kind of funny, mostly because some of Bryan's fans take everything way too seriously. You can't be happy that they're booking Bryan to look incredibly strong. You have to cry because everyone else is taking advantage/having a laugh at the simplest "chant" in the history of wrestling.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
It made Sheamus look like he was supporting Daniel Bryan lol. The crowd started chanting YES even before Sheamus spent 10 minutes chanting it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
How exactly did Sheamus do it? Because you DB marks can overreact sometimes. I mean I have seen many jack Rock's catch phrases. Foley, Vince, Cena, HHH, Austin, Shane, Booker, and many more. So...

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Because leeching off of D-Bry is something that everybody likes to do. Punk leeched his indy gimmick, Del Rio abd Sheamus stole his chants in order to keep up with him for a reaction. D-Bry knows how to get over, others just follow in his foot steps.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Bryan should come out telling irish folk stories.
He'd get it over, unlike Leecheaus.

"I have a tale from back in Ireland, Okay. My uncle Felton once told me, okay, go kick in some heads, okay. Then I did it, okay. And the head I kicked in belonged to Sheamus, okay. Because he stole my catchphrase, Okay. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

1 - 20 of 74 Posts