Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena get to come out and tell AJ, "You can't beat the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and you think you can beat me?"

Okay, so is Cena at Brock Lesnar point now? Is he the last boss? The second to last boss?

As meta as it seemed AJ's big reply was, "Guys like you bury guys like me."

That's not exactly dropping a new fact on anybody. It's been apparent for at least seven or eight years.

Round two:

AJ sounds like a cry ass bitch, literally, because Cena is allowed to curse at him and call him that, while AJ's response comes off weak since he can't say, "Bitch, ass, shit, etc."

Im tired with this shit already. I want the Shield back.

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
This would have been better face v face to finally determine who THE guy is. Yeah AJ would have gone down, but at least he would of had a clean win and 2 other matches where he would have pushed Cena to the limits. As a heel, AJ has no chance of getting a clean win and is going to lose 1-2 anyway.

Cena has thrown some pretty bad shots at AJ, but he has said some good things too. He did say AJ and himself are two guys who can be called champ without a title.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I understand the frustration, but...

This line pretty much guarantees that Styles will go over Cena clean. Expect this match at MITB to be booked like a show stealing match.
Now that you mention it, this will make Roman look strong. He managed to beat AJ, so if Cena can't that would mean that Roman is now officially above Cena without having the two having to face each other and thus turning one of them heel. I'm actually getting more confident that AJ can win because this could very well also benefit Roman.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I'm enjoying it. I look at Cena as THE GUY for many years, and AJ as someone attempting to beat him. I'm just entertained, really, and not looking into everything; just enjoying a feud and looking forward to a match whilst being a fan of both men.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Reigns has beaten Styles twice clean. If AJ goes over Cena in this match, it implies Reigns > Styles > Cena. Looks like we're having a new top face soon...

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
Reigns has beaten Styles twice clean. If AJ goes over Cena in this match, it implies Reigns > Styles > Cena. Looks like we're having a new top face soon...
Not gonna happen.

AJ loses to establish Cena is still the top dog then faces off against Roman to determine who THE guy is at Mania.

It's predictable as fuck, I don't give a shit about it and hope fans shit all over it. Making other wrestlers look shit for these two fucking supermen. Enjoy those sub 2 ratings Vince.

·
Banned
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've enjoyed it so far. AJ is going to win that first match to increase the odds that Cena shall surmount. All of this is merely prologue to theWar of the Supermen.
:supercena
I get using an intermediate between two guys, but where does this leave AJ? Trust, I'm not out here mourning for him, I know he's pulling down the payday now, I wasn't feeling bad about his losses against Roman, he had outstanding matches, but I thought he'd get something back before this Cena shit went down.

Maybe I'm wrong and Cena will put him over, but I see this playing out like the Cena/Owens program.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,420 Posts
Hows it really any different to AJ saying Cena cant beat him?

Both the AJ/Reigns match's were dirty, especially the second where the Usos broke up AJ's match winning pin fall but people would rather complain about Reigns and ignore reality.

But on that topic, people care about clean/dirty wins waay too much thesedays. A win is a win, who cares. Especially now that AJ is a heel he's not meant to win clean all the time, he's a heel, heels are meant to cheat and be unlikable bastards.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cena gets beat in this feud, has to travel a long road of redmption, wins royal rumble, beats aj at fast lane, fights Roman or undertaker at Wm. Aj but a pawn.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I don't think aj wins clean. I may be wrong but, Vince loves both Roman AND Cena, and he wants Roman to cement himself as the guy by beating the old guy. Ric Flair said it best. He is keeping these both extremely strong and making sure that these two are the TOP 2 and then they could have their match. No way is vince going turn one of them heel. He probably thinks that face vs face would draw more anyway. Like they usually do. At Wrestlemania, fans will witness the top 2 guys of the industry fight to see who is truly number 1 and is rightfully the WWE champion. To!n Reigns vs John Cena. That is what is going through Vince's head.

Also aj vs Cena is the same old Cena storyline that has been washed, rinsed, dried and repeated since 2011. CM Punk was huge after his feud with Cena because it was a must see feud that happened once. And he was the most effective, because he not only called out Cena but the company as a whole. Then they did it with Brock, then with Bryan, then with Owens, then with Rollins, and now AJ. Its the same Indy guy vs franchise player where the Indy guy is essentially jealous of what Cena has accomplished and says that if he were there, Cena wouldn't be half as accomplished as he is. And then call him put for being an inferior wrestler. While Cena yells at them about respect and how he worked hard for his spot and if they were a man, he would face them one on one. And all that good bs that all of you love. You guys ont love the storyline, but rather the Indy guy facing Cena and that small hope that they could somehow win the feud and go to higher thoughts and become WWE champion but are quickly let down because LOLCENAWINS and then one here to cry about how Cena buries everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
It's the feud we have already seen countless times...vs Rusev, vs The Rock, vs Owens...alot of 'smark' talk in the buildup to the first match - Cena loses the first match (probably clean) then wins the next 2-3 matches when the feud becomes really stale.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts