Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a whole Anti AEW spiller but in the recent weeks and months,I just could not get in too the show.It Is like I‘m just watching an other WWE show like NXT thought it would be a alternative.Sadly at the binging of AEW it was very different & had a new feel too it.But for me it got very boring quick,after less Rhio making Omega Less than he was in Japan.Less focus on Havoc,Joey Janela and most of their most exiting under dogs on screen.I just can’t follow or get into AEW anymore it was just like watching another WWE show.But it‘s been along while since I watched Impact & It was more like they were Turning back on past mistakes on Spike and POP.It Is like they were more upbeat enjoyable too watch and more entertaining without the big tv deals and budget.The Promo‘s are more better It not so serious and dull and everything too make Cody look good.

·
Registered
605 Posts
This is not a whole Anti AEW spiller but in the recent weeks and months,I just could not get in too the show.It Is like I‘m just watching an other WWE show like NXT thought it would be a alternative.Sadly at the binging of AEW it was very different & had a new feel too it.But for me it got very boring quick,after less Rhio making Omega Less than he was in Japan.Less focus on Havoc,Joey Janela and most of their most exiting under dogs on screen.I just can’t follow or get into AEW anymore it was just like watching another WWE show.But it‘s been along while since I watched Impact & It was more like they were Turning back on past mistakes on Spike and POP.It Is like they were more upbeat enjoyable too watch and more entertaining without the big tv deals and budget.The Promo‘s are more better It not so serious and dull and everything too make Cody look good.
Same here. As shitty as things have been, since Don Callis came in there's been some stability as far as booking and planning. Feel like they run they're shows with a traditional format when it comes to building feuds and pacing of the shows. Even with half the talent of these other programs, I've found the shows to be that much more enjoyable because for the most part, everything makes sense. They stray off into overdoing the silly stuff sometimes but not on the level of AEW or WWE currently.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Same here. As shitty as things have been, since Don Callis came in there's been some stability as far as booking and planning. Feel like they run they're shows with a traditional format when it comes to building feuds and pacing of the shows. Even with half the talent of these other programs, I've found the shows to be that much more enjoyable because for the most part, everything makes sense. They stray off into overdoing the silly stuff sometimes but not on the level of AEW or WWE currently.
When Callis first came in, I had no clue who he was, had never heard or seen of him before, but the guy keeps cracking me up with his silly little quips. I don't know how much say he has in how things are run but he's a very witty man and it shows in the product's overall quality.
Same seems to go for D'Amore. Impact is my #1 promotion rn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts