Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll - after the somewhat disappointing Raw on Monday, I have finally decided to post something about this. I am not trying to become an IWC complainer...but here goes.

I am so ready for WM28 to come and go. I hope it is a good show, but man, this past year has been torture.

Rock/Cena,Rock/Cena,Rock/Cena,Rock/Cena,Rock/Cena,Rock/Cena -- aiiiiiiiigh just stop. Everything for the past year has been over shadowed by that and all the Raw/SDs that have been on since Elimination Chamber have kinda been a let down.

Despite what you think of Punk or Bryan - that have taken the WWE Champ and the WHC and turned them into basically midcarders Yes there have been good champ vs champ matches, but other that that - the two belt holders have been mid-carded because we have to have 20 or 30 minutes of the show with Cena and the Rock running their mnouths about each other, or have the Rock give us a guided tour of whatever city the show is in.

Speaking of Punk - this whole string of "Your momma / daddy/ sister is so screwed up that you are going to take a drink when I beat you:" crap from Jericho was interesting at first, but getting kinda lame. I will be very surprised if they have Punk drop the belt to Jericho, and if they do Punk will get it back at the next PPV. Or this is a preview of Punk getting drafted to Smackdown. Maybe they should just have Jericho and Punk stand in the middle of the ring and tell "your momma so fat..." jokes, and who gets the biggest pop from the crowd gets the belt. Punk did sell his rage on Christian fairly well though. (Raw, 03/26/2012)

Sheamus/Bryan - The heel turn with Bryan has - in my opinion - has backfired. In my opinion - he's not pulling much heat from the crowd, and the AJ thing is not helping. They have been pushing Sheamus so much, if he doesn't get the belt, I will be surprised

Johnny/Teddy - ok well - at least this is better than the stupid ass anonymous general manager angle.

Rhodes/Big show - what the hell is this? They are taking Big Show and dropping him to an IC match? Are they doing this just to get Rhodes over? Biggie is not my fave wrestler, but geeze - drop him from a WHC to IC?

The we have the ever predictable Taker/HHH HIAC Match with HBK guest referee. They basically have 3 dinosaurs in the ring, and I guess thay are trying to put Taker out to pasture on a high note.

I dunno - I am just ready for this to be over with, and get on with the next storyline.The Rock/Cena thing has gotten so tiresome, and I love the Rock and I don't mind Cena, but they needed a year ramp up for this? The Rock is not going to come back permanently, so they are either going to have the Rock beat Cena, and Cena goes heel, or Cena beats Rock, and along with the streak being ended or finalized, the "end of an Era" theme is complete.

Again - I am not trying to be a IWC complainer... these are just my random thoughts...

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Main thing I hate about WM season is that it'll be great when it's how you expect it to be(or better) but when it's not what you expect it to be, it seems bad(despite the fact that it might actually be good).

Another thing is that WWE only seems to care about wrestlemania season. What happens in April? WM rematche, May-July is random fillers, August is Summerslam, September-December is more fillers.

That's how it basically is to WWE. Why can't they just put in effort 12 months a year instead of 3-4.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts