·
Registered
995 Posts
I got to see Trish almost naked.
I'm not complaining.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I like how the narrator at around the two minute mark says: 'When confronted about it the next week... Vince goes on to say that Trish is trash...'

I was waiting for an interview outside the realm of wrestling and instead, he shows us a clip of Debra and Vince.... it's all a work you dumb [email protected] nobody put a gun to Trish's head to strip down... it's called sports entertainment for a reason...

Is it any worse than how the black people were treated (and to some extent still are) in the USA... and how we still, as a society, allow real woman degradation with husband on wife violence and so forth...

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,442 Posts
What a horrible 2nd video. This is yet another case of mis-informed morons looking for excuses and reasons as to why people do what they do.

"Blah blah blah, rap music makes kids want to shoot each other"
(no it doesn't, it's YOUR shitty upbringing of YOUR child that causes them to do that)

"Blah blah Grand Theft Auto is a bad influence on my kid"
(it's an 18 rated game, which YOU bought for him/her)

"Wrestling shows may glamorise violence"
(no it doesn't, the majority of fans no it's 'fake', if anything actual contact sports like boxing, mma etc do, and the storylines? Shit have you watched TV latley or films?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Perhaps the funniest part of the second video is when those 'lesbians' got a right pasting at the hands of 3 Minute Warning. Although one did legitimately get injured from that stiff kick. :(

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Fuck that shit!

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
i dont want it back because the wrestling was shitty
What are you talking about? Guys like Jarrett, Owen Hart, Taka, Outlaws, LOD, Shamrock, The Rock, Austin, Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho, Regal, Edge, Christian, X-Pac, Hardyz, APA, Triple H, Savio, Val Venis, Godfather and Foley (and several others) had good matches on RAW regularly. Not to mention it was the era that the tag team and diva's division was at their peak. Granted the matches were typically 5-10 minutes long, but they were still entertaining and there was plenty of time to develop storylines and promote PPVs.

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
What are you talking about? Guys like Jarrett, Owen Hart, Taka, Outlaws, LOD, Shamrock, The Rock, Austin, Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho, Regal, Edge, Christian, X-Pac, Hardyz, APA, Triple H, Savio, Val Venis, Godfather and Foley (and several others) had good matches on RAW regularly. Not to mention it was the era that the tag team and diva's division was at their peak. Granted the matches were typically 5-10 minutes long, but they were still entertaining and there was plenty of time to develop storylines and promote PPVs.
When I go back and watch any Raw (and most ppvs) from that era I can't even get through the whole thing. The Austin stuff is usually as great as it was 10 years ago but most of the stuff on the card is like Mr. Ass vs. Headbanger Mosh. There are like two shows from that entire era where I can go back and watch the entire show as a whole and not be bored for long periods at a time (most of this still applies to today sadly).

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
i don't want it back either, i want the REAL future, one that wrestling fans old and new can be proud to show their friends and families wit no risk of embarrassment or the need to be give the whole audience a glossary to understand the situation, not this watered down clown shows bullsh** but the future that has been developing in the indies and to an extent tna for the last eight years

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Indies are dying though. Indies were originally regional and closed off enough to pull a jericho and pluck from everywhere. Now, nuances of the craft are being lost. It's funny, you guys have hopes for people like punk, ki, and dbd now...whereas I hope they are around in 20 years or so to keep the locker room in check.....vince is feeding a monster and soon it's gonna be angry.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I hate humorless pseudo-intellectuals and their false outrage. That second clip really annoyed me, comparing wwe to Nazi germany was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts