Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this some kind of practical joke by WWE? I thought it was 2011, so why is Sexual Chocolate still anywhere near the main event?

Mark Henry?

Really WWE, really?

He is horrific.

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
WWE felt like it

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Smackdown was the heel incubator but they shipped all their heels to RAW so they could be fed to Cena.

Who should Orton feud with? Barrett and Sheamus a few months after he embarrassed both of them? Sheamus just went babyface.
Rhodes isn't ready either. ADR is off the brand and Christian was owned completely.

So just who exactly is supposed to be a believable threat to Orton?

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
OP wants some more Christian?

Henry's character is a hundred times better than boring Orton and bitchy Christian.

And while he might not be that good in the ring, at least we won't see Orton with the title.

Mark Henry is the perfect example of how to push a monster heel. WWE have not made a single mistake with his push.

·
Registered
851 Posts

Henry's character is a hundred times better than boring Orton and bitchy Christian.

And while he might not be that good in the ring, at least we won't see Orton with the title.

Mark Henry is the perfect example of how to push a monster heel. WWE have not made a single mistake with his push.
They did. It was pushing him in the first place.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I sorta like Henry now. I don't want him to win the title, but giving him a few main event title matches as a sendoff gift for when he calls it a day would be nice for the guy.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I sorta like Henry now. I don't want him to win the title, but giving him a few main event title matches as a sendoff gift for when he calls it a day would be nice for the guy.
Why don't you want him to win the title? It's the best thank you gift, and Henry can put over Sheamus later this year. Orton is established enough.

·
Registered
745 Posts
He's boring on the mic, dull in the ring and does nothing at all for me. I hope Orton punts him and he's never seen again.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Never mentioned Christian.

I'm talking about Mark Henry.

He is awful, and always has been awful.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Is this some kind of practical joke by WWE? I thought it was 2011, so why is Sexual Chocolate still anywhere near the main event?

Mark Henry?

Really WWE, really?

He is horrific.
I don't think he's horrific but generally speaking I could care less about him.

Why take the past six months and establish this guy when you have the likes of Brodus Clay, Mason Ryan and Husky Harris doing nothing. Regardless if you like them or not they all could be developed into a "dominant" force.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

This.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts