Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alex riley, kaval, harris and mcgillicutty have all been on TV since NXT ended but watson, oneil, cottonwood and cannon haven't. now i understand why oneil, cottonwood and cannon havent been on TV, because they suck in all aspects, but watson is better than them. he's very athletic and extremely charismatic and I'd love to see him. if he isn't fired, where do you think he'll go, RAW or Smackdown, and in what capacity will he be used?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank wrestling god we have haven't seen Percy Watson yet, I really don't see what everyone see's in him I really don't.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
He's not needed yet, hopefully they'll ring him back with Darren Young and they can recreate their team and we can see if they can pull it off on the main stage.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
NXT has been downgraded in importance every season. The first season was very important, as we saw with the Nexus angle coming to fruition and all 8 of them getting contracts. With the second season, I guess they decided they'd be bringing in too much talent so they only decided to bring in the final 4.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
He's too busy beating Husky Harris for the umpteenth time in FCW. They've been feuding off and on now for a few months and Percy just got a huge win in a Lumberjack match not too long. I'm not sure when he'll be back in the 'E, though. Oh yeah!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Didn't you know? He's just auditioned for Norbit 2!
LMAO!!!! He does look like Eddie Murphy, that should totally be his gimmick where he has comedy segments where he plays everyone in it.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well, remember that we haven't really seen Young much either ever since he was kicked out of Nexus. He was in that RAW Battle Royal though a few weeks ago. So it would be cool if they would have Young and Watson join up again as a tag team and maybe even possibly go after Nexus.

While Watson may can get annoying sometimes with his gommick, atleast he had more going for him than a bland Michael Migilicutyadasd, whatever his name is.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Based on his performances on NXT season 2, i think he deserves a spot on the roster. Watson's character was very likeable, his promos were very entertaining despite being a bit awkward at times and there is something very different about him compared to a lot of other guys on the show right now.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
He's not needed yet, hopefully they'll ring him back with Darren Young and they can recreate their team and we can see if they can pull it off on the main stage.
A black team that's not thugging or someway shucking and ji...oh wait...they do that. Ok, bring them on up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bring back Orlando Jordan, and put him in with Percy Watson, Darren Young, and Michael Tarver.
Nexus v.s. The Exits would be great. :)

Then have Alex Riley destroy them all in a squash match, thus joining the Nexus.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
The real question is, when are they bringing back Lucky Cannon? His attempt at a heel turn was more unintentionally hilarious than Psycho Sid

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
The bigger question is why is Kaval jobbing?

Riley is with the Miz.
McGillcutty and Harris are in WWE's Hottest Angle with Nexus.
The winner of the show is losing to Chavo and Tyler Reks. He's not even with cleaning Lay-Cool's shoes anymore..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts