Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Reap The Rewards
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we had something a couple years ago with that PPV Bragging Rights but how cool would it be to have a PPV where every match would be a Smackdown Superstar/s Vs a RAW Superstar/s?

Obviously one of the biggest issues would be how to book it and tell a story along the way since it would be a one off match.

Could have Rollins/Styles, World RAW Champ/World Smackdown Champ, RAW Women/Smackdown Women, same with tag team etc

Thoughts? Would it interest you in any way to drop a brand exclusive PPV so we get a cross branded PPV like this?

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
I wanted to see AJ vs Brock in a champion v champion match at Survivor Series.

That's the only way they can have a match with Brock likely done after WM next year.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
Maybe Survivor Series could be an inter brand extravaganza.
SD Champion vs. Raw Champion
Best 5 from SD vs. Best 5 from Raw
SD Womens Champion vs. Raw Womens Champion
US Champion vs. IC Champion
SD Tag Champions vs. Raw Tag Champions

Each win gets their brand points, the winner will get the last 5 picks for the RR while the loser gets the first 5.

This could lead to a Survior Series which looks like...

AJ/Jinder vs. Brock Lesnar
Orton, Nakamura, Cena, Zayn and Rusev vs. Roman, Rollins, Balor, Joe and Strowman
Charlotte/Becky vs. Alexa Bliss
KO vs. Miz
The Uso's/New Day/AA vs. The Revival/The Hardy Boys

That's a pretty stacked card...

60,001 Posts
SD Champion vs. Raw Champion
Best 5 from SD vs. Best 5 from Raw
SD Womens Champion vs. Raw Womens Champion
US Champion vs. IC Champion
SD Tag Champions vs. Raw Tag Champions

Each win gets their brand points, the winner will get the last 5 picks for the RR while the loser gets the first 5.

This could lead to a Survior Series which looks like...

AJ/Jinder vs. Brock Lesnar
Orton, Nakamura, Cena, Zayn and Rusev vs. Roman, Rollins, Balor, Joe and Bray
Charlotte/Becky vs. Alexa Bliss
KO vs. Miz
The Uso's/New Day/AA vs. The Revival/The Hardy Boys

That's a pretty stacked card...
The Maharaja unifies the titles.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
The Survivor Series 2005 match was the best ever.

But you forgot they already tried that with Bragging Rights and it bombed horribly.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
They're better off having one off inter-brand matches at the big four PPV's rather than having one PPV where every match is a crossover.

How would they promote the matches without having the wrestlers appear on the opposing show? It'd be impossible, and if they did appear on the opposing show then it totally takes away the attraction that the PPV is the only place where you can see these wrestlers on the same show.

·
Registered
13,155 Posts
Survivor Series.

Nice way to keep it being considered as the "big four"
Bingo.

During a brand split Raw vs. Smackdown is pretty much Survivor Series' gimmick.

I think it would be an interesting way to showcase some NXT talent too, but that's probably a different thread lol

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
29,467 Posts
I'd want to see that IF ONLY to see Reigns vs. Nakamura and Alexa vs. Charlotte. Unfortunately, I can only see it in tag team format at Survivor Series.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I'd want to see that IF ONLY to see Reigns vs. Nakamura and Alexa vs. Charlotte. Unfortunately, I can only see it in tag team format at Survivor Series.
Charlotte and Alexa should remain as far from one another as possible. They're my two fav women on the roster, but watching Charlotte tower over Alexa would really cheapen RAWs Women's title.

·
Registered
17,523 Posts
Well Survivor Series will pretty much become Bragging Rights. It did last year. The 4th of the big shows needs a purpose after years of irrelevance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts