Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why hasn't vengeance been on for four years??

·
Registered
321 Posts
For no real reason at all.
I think they should've stucked with the old PPV. As an old WWF/E fan, I would've respected that.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill make a load of threads and then probably wont be back on for a week or two so i get all my questions out when i come back.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I think its far more than just a name of a PPV, it had history and the name of something can have a big effect on the out lay of the show, no-one can convince me that TLC is a better PPV name than Armageddon or Hell in a Cell is better than No Mercy or Elimination Chamber is better than No Way Out

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think its far more than just a name of a PPV, it had history and the name of something can have a big effect on the out lay of the show, no-one can convince me that TLC is a better PPV name than Armageddon or Hell in a Cell is better than No Mercy or Elimination Chamber is better than No Way Out
This!!

Name does matter....as if you call a wrestler an "Entertainer" !!

It doesn't really mean that they just have to stick with these names for ever, if they have a better alternate, ONLY A BETTER ALTERNATE, they should test it...afterwards it should be set.

I think they have made a big mistake by renaming UNFORGIVEN, JUDGEMENT DAY, ARMAGEDDON & NO WAY OUT. They could have added a stipulation to them, special PPV for special match.
But renaming it...no sireeee!!

·
The Sundance Kid
18,158 Posts
They could name it "October Supershow" for all I care. Hell, name all the PPVs "*current month* Supershow". Never understood why anyone cares about PPV names. Does it really matter if it's called Vengeance or Armageddon or No Mercy or Ass Dick Balls Vagina 2 Electric Boogaloo? Does it affect the enjoyment of the PPV?

·
Registered
34 Posts
They should stick with the "Big 4" and go back changing the names for all the other ppvs ala the in your house days. Too many of the B ppvs have a stigma of being pretty shitty, if you change the name every year they cant develop a reputation. I guess in the end it doesnt matter because its still a shitty B ppv with two weeks of buildup that most people dont give a shit about anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts