Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
That and she actually criticized AJ for not changing up her character when outside of consistent changes in wardrobe she's pretty much the exact same person with the same move set and same lack of charisma that she was when she debuted in WWE over seven years ago.
I remember that interview. When she said that I was like "Uh... noooo... Nattie :cry ". I kinda liked the Divas of Doom thing she had going on with Beth but that's the problem. She needs a counterpart to be kinda entertaining/compelling as a character. She needed Victoria during her debut and she needed Beth during her last heel run.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
This is an easy one to answer:

Because she can wrestle, which is a four letter word to Vince.

Truth be told, she'd been better off as a TNA Knockout, where they actually appreciate women's wrestling and even tag team wrestling, while simultaneously making men's wrestling a joke....Now that I think on it, perhaps TNA and WWE are in collusion making wrestling a joke...food for thought.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Yeah, Michelle McCool was confused when Creative randomly came into the locker room and told the girls Eve was in the match and was going over that night. It sucks because the girls who did feud with Michelle (Maryse, Melina, Mickie, Beth) actually came up with really great ideas for programs that are still talked about today. Too bad Nattie wasn't given a chance to collaborate with her :cry
This was around the same time when McCool and Melina were reprimanded for having a match that was "too good" for women.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,298 Posts
They just don't have faith in her to be the face of the division.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts