Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She's been with the company forever. She even competed in the first ever Diva's Championship match, and yet she's only had one actual title run since (which was overshadowed by LayCool anyway).

Assets:
-Great athlete
-Great move-set
-Tons of experience

Disadvantages:
-Boring as fuck.

So why hasn't Natalya been given the Diva's title? Discuss :bored

EDIT: I know Natayla won the belt but my question was apparently not clear enough. I meant to ask, why hasn't she been given a proper title run?

·
Registered
17,487 Posts
Gimmick she's had for 8 years "I'm a Hart!" That's as interesting as her character has been the whole time. She was always Beth's lackey in the D.O.D and was never an equal to her nor represented as one. Beth's final match losing to Natalya did little for her either.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Because shes boring and has no real gimmick except for being a Hart...

All she really does is wrestle pretty well. You have to do much more than that, especially as a Diva, to get over in WWE. That was one of the saddest parts of Paige little shoot promo that night. When she said "Natalya do you even work here anymore?" I laughed because up until she said that I, like a lot of other people, really did forget that Nattie was even in the company.

If you suddenly disappear and people literally don't even notice then thats a problem...

·
Registered
22,883 Posts
Don't no whey she didn't in the past few years when the divas division wasn't particularly strong. Now, it's not her time any more. Between Charlotte, Sasha, Paige, Becky, Nikki, etc. There are other girls who are better for that spot and she's better in a role that will put the other girls over and make them look good.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Because she's the female equivalent of Cesaro-a boring charisma vacuum who offers nothing but wrestling. That's why she's been enhancement talent for the last 5 years.
Huh? Cesaro has been able to get cheered over most of the roster many times, hardly a charisma vacuum. Not fair to compare the two.

·
Administrator
59,014 Posts
Because she's the female equivalent of Cesaro-a boring charisma vacuum who offers nothing but wrestling. That's why she's been enhancement talent for the last 5 years.
Plz stop. The womens division has been garbage for the last 12 years. The rules of the male wrestlers don't apply to the females because there's not enough stand outs to really have a "standard".

Nattie should have held the title already. With the exception of Beth Phoenix the rest of those women were trash and some had no business being in a ring. Yet these same terrible women were getting pinfall victories over real talent like Nattie and I'm suppose to buy that?

It's always been about their skinny model love moreso than actual talent. The only reason talent is being focused on now is because of Triple H. If this idea was implemented years ago, Nattie would be a multi time womens champion.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
She's boring and I honestly think she's overrated in terms of ring work. She's a 'hart' so people just assume she's incredible in the ring but she's just serviceable IMO nothing special

So in Summary:

Average look
Average personality/Mic work
Average In-ring ability

Shouldn't be a champion

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
She's been Divas Champion before so I'm not sure what you'e asking.

·
HEADBANGA
21,870 Posts
Because Bret spit in Vince's face in public. Don't ever think that's been forgiven and everyone connected to him will suffer for it.
Bret got a WM pay day out of it and Natalya been making dough with the WWE ever since she's been signed and is a reality TV star as well. I doubt she's 'suffering'.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts