Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Same here. I know she's a great wrestler because I watched some TNA when she was there, but I've never seen her do shit since she came back to WWE besides being a prop.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Almost nobody in the crowds cares about her. She also stopped caring a long time ago.

·
Registered
673 Posts
She's the original TNA KO champ.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I think the reason she has not been pushed is becuase of the youth movement, with WWE only wanting to push the younger/newer (Eve, Alicia, Natalya, Kelly, Maryse, plus the NXT 3 divas coming soon) along with their favorites (Laycool, Beth, and Melina).

·
Shocking the Shockmaster
4,558 Posts
I dunno, she hasnt been the same since she returned, has some great moves, but just not flowing as smoothly. Plus they dont care for the divas much besides a few here and there...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Because she is better wrestler than any WWE diva but she is not a daughter of a famous wrestler or she is not sucking anybody backstage. This is the only way you can get a puch in WWE these days - man or woman!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Because she is better wrestler than any WWE diva but she is not a daughter of a famous wrestler or she is not sucking anybody backstage. This is the only way you can get a puch in WWE these days - man or woman!
Is the only reason you come into the WWE section to bash the WWE? I just went through your post history and it's fucking ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
You get the feeling she's come in to the WWE realized none of the women can wrestle and been really shitty about it. Her work has been terrible she should have stayed in TNA.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Each time she's in the ring she looks like she's going through the motions and doesn't really care. Plus she gets zero reaction. It's a shame, I quite like her, but she's not going anywhere in WWE.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts