Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I looked at my post count today and it reads only from when i posted this 2198 but last night it was like 2274? Now can someone explain this? THings are getting outta control on this board.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea well the womens forum is still there. And ive been told "someone" likes to tamper with peoples post counts.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i posted in the adult forums maybe once ever since i came back and that was only 2 or 3 posts there.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes exactly and ive lost like nearly 300 posts b4 i started this post.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does matter to some people when other people who are higher up who think its funny to make your post coutn go down for no reason.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like i said it bothers you but it bothers other people. I mean the time i was on WZ my post count never went down once.

B

·
0 Posts
Trust me, you post more in the women's forums than you say you did. But DAmn, I didn't know that I posted 700 posts in the Womens forums.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didnt post that much in the Womens Forums my Main Forums are the WWE ones, Sports, and Anything. Your starting to make me think your the FBI

B

·
0 Posts
Nah, I mean like, people post in places more than they think because I saw you post in the women forums quite a few times as HollyWoodRock.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts