Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night on RAW was the 3rd week in a row that Husky Harris landed that stupid move of his and pinned Kaval. I don't get it, Kaval is 10 times more talented than Harris. Why are they burying him the same way they did Danielson. What is the WWE creative's MO here?

·
Registered
210 Posts
WWE is extremely high on Harris. i can understand that, he looks good in the ring. Don't worry though, at least 3 of the guys will end up on rosters.

·
Registered
275 Posts
it is annoying me how kaval keeps losing, eespecially as i don't really like Harris. must admit i laughed when he hit the move on raw, he missed! how do you miss a flop?!

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
because the writers are complete fuckheaded fuckidiot duckfuckers

I mean the crowd is chanting Low Ki and what do they get? A fat untalented fuckhead burying him. Good job WWE

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Last night on RAW was the 3rd week in a row that Husky Harris landed that stupid move of his and pinned Kaval. I don't get it, Kaval is 10 times more talented than Harris. Why are they burying him the same way they did Danielson. What is the WWE creative's MO here?
My belief is that they really want to keep him and know that if has a bad win-loss record it'll be hard to fix the poll. By putting him over Kaval who's position is fairly safe due to his indy exploits, he can get those wins without hurting someone too much.

Somewhat off topic but, since Kaval's mentioned in the thread, I've finally realised why Johnny Prime got his new name. Last night there were a bunch of chants which sounded like Lucky but were presumably Low Ki :D Clearly the fans are going to cheer for Kaval/Low Ki anyway so he can afford to lose a few matches.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Because Danielson and Kaval were two performers they knew would get over. They already knew they liked them and wanted to offer them contracts. So they let the other guys get over on them. NXT2 has been set up far better then NXT1. If you are at the bottom of the list, the next week you either get put in a match or some mic time. They are high on Harris and want him to succeed.

·
#German
3,783 Posts
Harris is big, the 'E likes him, he's big, has charisma and he's big. Did I mention that he's big?

Kaval is small, untouchable when it comes to being over in the ring due to his ring-skills and small.

Do you get the picture? :eek:

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Harris is big, the 'E likes him, he's big, has charisma and he's big. Did I mention that he's big?

Kaval is small, untouchable when it comes to being over in the ring due to his ring-skills and small.

Do you get the picture? :eek:
charisma? :eek:

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
The best wrestlers don't win the matches. The people who need the wins most, to get a reaction from the crowd, do.

·
Registered
980 Posts
..Maybe because the WWE is obviously high on Harris and are trying to build him up as a legit big guy and theres no better way than to have him get the "Duke" (see what I did there? that was his wrestling name in FCW before NXT) on the smallest guy.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts