Wrestling Forum banner

Why even have a women's division ?

994 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  nachoman
Seriouslyif TNA is going to give their woemn such litle time for their matches like they have been recently they shouldn't have the women wrestle at all.

I mean Look at the Sarita vs Velvet Carear match

That was built up pretty heavilly and when it came time for the match they were given less than two minutes which ncluded run ins by Angelina and Rosita.

You can not have a good maatch If ou are only given1 r 2 minutes to perform.

Same with the Tag match tonight their match was short so the ladies had to rush everything and it came off looking sloppy. You give those ladies 3 or 4 more minutes and I guarantee you, thta you would get a really good women's match.

So I guess what I'm saying is why have a women's division if you're going to treat it so poorly?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Because sex sells.

· Banned
384 Posts
Because WWE has one.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

· Registered
420 Posts
Mickie vs. Madison or Tara at the recent PPVs were long, entertaining matches. There are just too many people to get air-time, so they cut the KO matches short on IMpact.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Mickie vs. Madison or Tara at the recent PPVs were long, entertaining matches. There are just too many people to get air-time, so they cut the KO matches short on IMpact.
I agree with this. Didn't Mickie and tara have a great cage match awhile back?

· Tiger Driver '91
3,112 Posts
What?

TNA usually have at least two segments going on at the same time for the knockouts, usually more.

Right now:

- Angelina from Jersey Shore
- Sarita and Rosita team
- Madison and Tara stuff with Mickie
- Velvet issue with Angelina Love and Winter

· Registered
9,884 Posts
Because women want to work for their company and TNA has the proper time slots for them to wrestle.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
You are acting like other matches are faring much better. Impact has been averaging like 18-22 minutes of total wrestling time for the entire show. Besides, both of the current storylines lend themselves to short matches. Madison is squashing people and The Beautiful People are tangled up with a celebrity somehow.

· Registered
496 Posts
the problem with the womens division is that theres just too many women and too little time.

with only one slot a week to build feuds and with nearly 10 female wrestlers then how are they meant to make anything meaningfull?

if tna cut down on the long long promos and featured more wrestling i think it would improve the product

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.