Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, come the fuck on man, didn't we all learn how to put on cloths when we were little? I can't tell you how many times a day I see young people, men and women alike ALL wearing pants that don't fit their sorry stupid asses.

And folks, it's not just the gansters that wanna sag their pants it's an assload of other people too! I see alot of fat people's cracks cus when they bend over they aren't wearing proper clothing to support their nasty ass. But you don't even need to be fat to see cracks all day long, it's the skinny people too. It's like half the people I see on a daily basis, I see their underwear alot when their doing things, even when I'm not even trying to pay attention to them..

Oh and it gets worse my friends. Guess what I saw the other day? I saw a women walking around (not bending over) and she's soo dumb that her nasty crack was showing as she was walking upright. And it was very obvious.

WTF people? Go to mall, try on multiple pants, and choose the one that fits you properly. :angry:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Maybe they can't afford new pants atm

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I am all for comfort
I dont rly posses any large pants cause I feel like a homeless person but I do go Commando when the opportunity shows itself
Having some space comes in handy at those times

The random boners do posses a problem tho

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
its worse when people wear jeans that are too tight aka skinny jeans.

·
Premium Member
5,626 Posts
Does everyone just walk around in their underwear where you live OP. Where I live, people wear trousers as well as pants.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts