Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear with me here for a second..

WWE is a cesspool of people using steroids, HGH and other drugs (including the executives at the top; Vince, Stephanie and the moronic son-in-law).

The Wellness policy is a joke as there are performers who are clearly on the juice; Lesnar, Taker, Cena, Orton, Jinder, Rollins, Neville, Crews, and more.

Why cant the feds see what we are seeing and realize that something is up, launch an investigation, and close the WWE down?

I like to keep things simple; something like get ONDCP (Office of National Drug Control Policy) involved, test every single wrestler (95% of them would fail any way), use that as proof, and sue Vince?

PS - I understand that the feds sued Vince in the 90's and they lost; I read up on the case and it was bungled by the prosecution and Vince got away with it.

·
Registered
771 Posts
wellllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!..................................... i got nothing

this is a boring troll attempt and i don't think i could say anything dumb enough to improve that

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Eh, bit of a silly thread tbh. And the government's got better things to do than worry about what WWE's doing lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.