Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Starks isn't huge, but he looks like he does weight training. Adam Cole looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life. Big difference.

·
Angry at refs
7,221 Posts
Look at both of these guys booking too. I mean, Adam Cole is hopeless, but there's no denying as NXT champ he looked better than anything he's done in AEW. Same goes for Keith Lee in NXT compared to AEW where his only memorable moment was his debut squash match.
Nah on Keith, he was shit in NXT. He's okay in AEW, could easily be better, but still.

·
Registered
9,837 Posts
Look at both of these guys booking too. I mean, Adam Cole is hopeless, but there's no denying as NXT champ he looked better than anything he's done in AEW. Same goes for Keith Lee in NXT compared to AEW where his only memorable moment was his debut squash match.
Hobbs is bigger than Kross right? I can't imagine Cole vs a Roman or Lesnar. NXT was probably his best place so far. Once he gets around to facing Hobbs, Wardlow, Morrissey etc, we'll see how it works.

·
Registered
18,547 Posts

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
Starks is roughly 12-14% bodyfat and weighs, what I’d assume, around 185-ish pounds. Adam Cole is 20-25% bodyfat and weighing in at 170-ish pounds, which means for him to get to a muscular tone similar to Ricky Starks, he’d have to drop down to 150-ish pounds. And at 150 pounds, he will only look even skinnier.

Adam Cole needs about a year of working out to get to Ricky Starks’ look.

And this is all before ever touching on the fact that Adam Cole spent 6 months in a world title program, and Ricky Starks is rarely on TV.

·
CHELSIFIED!
4,631 Posts
Hobbs is bigger than Kross right? I can't imagine Cole vs a Roman or Lesnar. NXT was probably his best place so far. Once he gets around to facing Hobbs, Wardlow, Morrissey etc, we'll see how it works.

He's an Elite comedy performer too, which is my bigger issue with him than his physique. Yeah, UE and he sucked in NXT, but at least he wasn't taking hugs for finishers or ghostbusting.

·
Registered
18,547 Posts
Starks isn't Cole's size, are you insane?!

Cole was yoked back in '87 when Hogan famously slammed him.

"Tore every muscle in my back and shoulders slamming this big mean nasty giant Adam Cole, BROTHER!"

1 - 20 of 92 Posts