Wrestling Forum banner

why doesn't hogan have more screen time?

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Mcshnobel 
#1 ·
Why pay big money for the guy to appear 2 minutes onscreen? Even Flair has a lot more screen time than Hogan.

#10 ·
once again people don't know if his contract pays him per appearance or not. Stop acting as if you know how much hogan is getting. Either way, why bitch about how much time he gets anyways? He is clearly not "hogging" the spotlight right now. I think he is getting effective minutes as a "GM" type role.

#18 ·
*scared look @ OP* SHut.....UP!!!

#21 ·
Yeah, I imagine once he gets healthier he'll get a little more screen time. He's with TNA in a management/consulting type of position though, isn't he? I get the impression that he does realize that it's the in ring talent that needs to be pushed.

I think Hogan can be effective in an onscreen GM type of role, especially as a heel. Having him, Bishoff, AND Flair playing that role is a bit much though.
Hogan's most effective scenes have been the backstage scenes at his desk, in his office. When he walks out and down the ramp, you are reminded of how immobile he is, which isn't a good thing. Let him play more of the Godfather type role.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.