Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why pay big money for the guy to appear 2 minutes onscreen? Even Flair has a lot more screen time than Hogan.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The internet couldn't handle the amount of crying kids would do running to the forums to bitch about him being on tv.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
once again people don't know if his contract pays him per appearance or not. Stop acting as if you know how much hogan is getting. Either way, why bitch about how much time he gets anyways? He is clearly not "hogging" the spotlight right now. I think he is getting effective minutes as a "GM" type role.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Cuz he might flash his genitals again and Dixie doesn't want to take that risk since it would probably lead Spike to take them off the air.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
his promo last night was short but it was actually really good, and so was his segment on Reaction. he should be on more.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
*scared look @ OP* SHut.....UP!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, I can only handle Hogan is small doses anymore, I would rather have Bischoff run the show, and Hogan make a occasional appearance to help promote a wrestler. Also, the next time he says he is taking TNA to the next level I hope Samoa Joe actually kills him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts