Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone on here wants to bitch and moan. They do this bad, they are bad at this, they do this move terrible.
Why hasn't no one spoken about what a fucking absolute terrible acting job that Becky Lynch did in the stretcher angle with Rollins. There was no bad scripted lines but she did it in such a hesitant and half hearted way that it was awful. Her whole body language said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to be in this segment because it would fuck her image and that's exactly what it did. If you are going to be in a segment like this jump all the way in the cold water, don't just go half in. There was even a few seconds where she tried to move out of the camera range.
It was so unrealistic, if your boyfriend was beeing stretchered out you would at least show some fragile, vulnerable emotion. Not just stand there like wooden stick with a stone face. Terrible segment from her and her part in it took away whatever emotion this segment could have had.

·
I will make something truly astonishing!
4,218 Posts
Yeah, because screaming and getting the way of medical people trying to do their jobs is always productive.

She was there as a prop to show they thought it was 'serious' and that's all there is to it.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,124 Posts
In real life many people are reserved and well contained in situations like these what good does crying do.
That is highly subjective, man.
It is I'm just saying you can't expect someone to realistically show visible concern like what the OP is saying, Some are calm and worry when they get to the hospital.

·
Registered
996 Posts
It is I'm just saying you can't expect someone to realistically show visible concern like what the OP is saying, Some are calm and worry when they get to the hospital.
True.

But while I think it fits Becky's character well, I don't feel like it was executed well regardless. Dunno why, really, it just felt so odd to me.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
becky has more or less implied that she was not a fan of this angle in the slightest

she has shut wwe down for trying to profit even the slightest out of her real life relationship

which is the right decision tbf; it has nothing to do with her on screen character

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
The man was concerned for her man. How cute. They're gonna have a feud with Andrade and Charlotte calling it now.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,662 Posts
It’s good that she was there. If she wasn’t, dickheads would say, “why wasn’t she there? It’s her boyfriend and this is so unrealistic! Acting is bad and WWE sucks and I hate everything!”

She should have gone and hit Lesnar with a chair though.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why did they even have to show him being taken out on a stretcher if it would be such a bad segment?

·
Waiting for Kawato
906 Posts
It was so fucking bad they put her in there. Just embarrassing. If they wanted her in it she should have just walked up to him on the stretcher, slapped him on the chest, asked "You alright, yeah? Good" and walked off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts